slideshows

slideshows

It would be so nice if we were able to upload a short video or slideshow of our homes and surrounding area.

We are confined to sharing these on other platforms.  I receive many requests from guests due to the visual

and musical content in videos.  I would love to be able to upload to airbnb and I think prospective guests

would also appreciate the addition.  

SUKASA, SAN AGUSTINILLO, OAXACA

5 Replies 5
Katie---Sean0
Level 10
Carlsbad, CA

Great idea! I am fairly new to Airbnb and when creating the listings I wondered the same thing... why can’t I upload a video? It would show potential guests so much more than photos. 

Ben551
Level 10
Wellington, New Zealand

Yeah a few people have asked this before. I think they should at least allow a link to a YouTube video of your place elsewhere. Some people also like those sites that allow you to do a 3D walk around.

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Melissa346 @Ben551 @Katie---Sean0 

Thanks for bringing this suggestion up, it really is a great idea! I really like the idea of being able to add a mini house tour for guests to get a feel of the layout and see some of the best parts of your listing. As I'm ex-tech industry, I love the idea of being able to AR (augmented reality) map rooms and use that surface and depth scanning in an interactive 360 video. 

What would you like to add to your listing to give it an extra kick?

Thanks

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

Ben551
Level 10
Wellington, New Zealand

Hi @Stephanie I would totally do it. It’s a pity the closest Airbnb came to considering a VR walk about was as an April fools joke...

Hi Stephanie thank you for your response!  When we opened a few years ago, I make a couple of sliedshows.  One of the inside of our three units and the other of our surrounding area.  It was my first time attempting to put photos to music, but I think it turned out okay.  If need be I would hire a professional to add something like this to the listings.  I am going to post the links here and hope they go through:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWD0K3gFCvY&t=11s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZ2gMHLROYE&t=209s

Thank you for your response, have a beautiful day 🙂

Melissa

SuKasa , San Agustinillo