What Hosts are saying

Hi guys, My cousin asked me to put her place on airbnb.I am already a host and a superhost and I don't want to put her place on my account because this would affect my status for my own listings. Is it possible to open another account or, if not, is there... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Our cute home is located in a historic downtown, walking distance to coffee shops, breweries, restaurants, waterfront boardwalk and more. My concern are the homes (5 homes) next to ours, they are all rundown and vacant, kind of an eye sore (Once past th... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I am new to hosting and I have two rooms I would like to host. However i only want one family to stay at any one time. So I want to use the 2nd room more as an extension if the 1st room is booked. i.e a couple book the 1st room and then they choose to ... Latest reply by Tim2882
    Dear Airbnb,We are planning to re-open the calendar for our listing for our Manly apartment in January, following an extensive renovation to the guestroom.Before opening up the calendar, we would like your guidance in order to avoid any unforeseen problem... Latest reply by Quincy
    Hello, My wife and I have a small log cabin next to our much larger log cabin that we have been renting out. The larger cabin we have been living in. We recently moved and we would like to offer both cabins to rent on Airbnb. Can we use the same ... Latest reply by Emiel1
    … our place has two bedrooms, each with a queen bed. We also have an inflatable queen available and a couch. So, how many people? Since it’s two beds, can I say 4? Or should I say 5? I’d like to charge extra for more than four adults because I’m really no... Latest reply by Basil67
    I downloaded my transaction log today and am seeing weird results. The numbers seem to be rounded down by some undetermined number. For example, in previous reports, a two night stay would be Amount 338 Cleaning fee 10 Gross Earnings 348now it is... Latest reply by Emiel1
    • airbnbtransactionlog.png