[FESTIVAL] GAME - Sustainability Word Search

Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

[FESTIVAL] GAME - Sustainability Word Search

Screenshot 2022-04-29 at 08.23.08.png

Hi everyone,

Sustainability seems to be one of those topics that people love to talk about and share things they’re doing to lessen their footprint. Here is a word search for words you may hear often about the subject.

We’ve hidden 29 words related to Sustainability, can you spot them all? One rule though: for everyone to take part, please guess only 1 word at a time.

Please note that words with spaces are combined into one.

Let the hunt... begin!

Sybe

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

80 Replies 80
Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Mike-And-Jane0 Thanks for keeping me in line, this was actually a word on the list and I completely missed that the GREEN found was part of it. 🤓

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Source 8A

Or combined with 2A: nature-source (not sure if it is a correct word , maybe it is "natural source ? )

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Emiel1 wrote:

Source 8A

Or combined with 2A: nature-source (not sure if it is a correct word , maybe it is "natural source ? )

@Emiel1 Your instinct wasn't far off, SOURCE is part of one of the words on the list .. it's missing a few letters at the beginning 👀

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

I ignore the house rules (a common problem on Airbnb....) and do another one  :>)

Mission K3

Ralf5
Level 10
Inzell, Germany

I would say it's probably EMISSIONS 

from L2 to E10

Laurelle3
Level 10
Huskisson, Australia

@Sybe how many more do we need to find must be getting close.

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Laurelle3 I've tallied up your latest answers and there are 9 left now. Between yourself, @Ralf5 @Emiel1 @Mike-And-Jane0 @Pam5 and @Mauricio467, we might get this wrap this one up before the weekend! 

-----

Laurelle3
Level 10
Huskisson, Australia

Can you put up a new strke through page please .

Another one

sun 6 across h down backwards 

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Laurelle3 By strike through page, do you mean the game grid? If so I've updated it, and changed the colour as well so you guys can see the letters a bit better despite all the lines added on top. 🙂

SUN wasn't actually on the list so I've marked it in a slightly different colour - a lovely bonus word 

-----

Laurelle3
Level 10
Huskisson, Australia

Let's finish this

Reuse 11 across b down diagonal down 

Resources 6 across A down  going down

Recycle 11 A down  diagonal going up

I down know if I have repeated these ones.

Come on team @Ralf5 @Emiel1 @Mike-And-Jane0 

@Laurelle3 ,

I think it schould be RECYCLING going up from 11A to 3 I

Laurelle3
Level 10
Huskisson, Australia

Also @Pam5  and @Mauricio467 

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

14A SOW (as in seeds)

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

13F SUSTAINABLE

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Mike-And-Jane0 SOW is another one we didn't have on our list so it'll join @Laurelle3's SUN, dressed in the bright orange only bonus words can sport. 🙂

Between your other guess and @Laurelle3's earlier, we're down to 6 now!

-----