Hello creative souls! Someone looking for a place with a piano or other musical instruments?

Beth3473
Level 2
Las Vegas, NV

Hello creative souls! Someone looking for a place with a piano or other musical instruments?

I'm a musician traveling around and I was always missing having a piano to practice or just to play for fun. 

So, now I'm a host on airbnb and I've decided that my place should offer that  type of "amenity", please check it out and let me know your thoughts.

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/41782187?s=67&shared_item_type=1&virality_entry_point=1&sharer_id=72180...

20 Replies 20

We have a white grand piano and it's so lovely when guest come and play it. One trip we had guests and our family composing and playing making music together until 1am. I don't play myself but love how music brings people together

Judy683
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Hi Sue,

I'm a Royal Academy of Music graduate and am a freelance flautist myself. Knowing the difficulties myself looking for rehearsal rooms, I decided to start the project - mushRoom, the Airbnb for music rehearsal rooms. The project started last May, based in London, but looking to expand. We are also looking to develop music accommodation features, maybe this would interest you? 🙂
our website: find-mushroom.com

Beth3473
Level 2
Las Vegas, NV

That's awesome! Thanks for sharing 🙂

Judy683
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Dear all,

I'm a Royal Academy of Music graduate and am a freelance flautist myself. Knowing the difficulties myself looking for rehearsal rooms, I decided to start the project - mushRoom, the Airbnb for music rehearsal rooms. The project started last May, based in London, but looking to expand. We are also looking to develop music accommodation features, maybe this would interest you? 🙂
our website: find-mushroom.com

Jan8450
Level 2
Portland, OR

I'm so happy to read all the discussion around having/offering a piano as an amenity.  I have a wonderful historic flat in Uptown Portland, OR with a very nice Steinway grand that I am considering renting while we are away throughout the year.  I'm a little concerned about how it would be treated by guests but open to all ideas and suggestions. 

Thank you for bringing up this topic.

In my experience music has always been the soul of our home, as having a piano has always been my mom's dream. She would play it all day and all night. Anything my Papa would request for her to play,she  can play it straight away, without having to look up the chords. She can play the guitar and can sing beautifully as well. She was simply a wonderful  musician by heart. Unfortunately she got into a vehicle accident and passed away. Our house has no longer been the same. It was too lonely and too quiet. Thus, having been able to host guests from all around the world made our house a home again. Our hearts would move us to tears whenever one of our guests  would play the piano. It was like a time machine bringing us back to the happiest memories.

Being able to provide such an amenity to a guest who can bring out the happiest tunes is a gift of time, of kindness, and talent. ❤️ We are all grateful for all of them. 🙏🤗