Looking to Co-Host in Dallas, TX

Ashauna1
Level 2
Denver, CO

Looking to Co-Host in Dallas, TX

Hi Everyone 👋🏾
I’m new to the group and I am looking to become a co-host with anyone who already has an Airbnb in Dallas, TX. Please DM me if interested. I have real estate experience, property management experience, and hospitality experience. If your looking for someone to run your Airbnb so you can focus on other things, IM YOUR GIRL 🏠

5 Replies 5

Hi there, 

we are looking for a professional cohost in the Dallas area. Let’s Connect. 

** personal details hidden **

Alexandra Kelly

Hi Dough,

Let me know if you were able to connect with someone in the Dallas area to cohost your property. I have a unit in Frisco that I'd like to have someone cohost or take over full STR management.

Best,

Shu

Hi there @Shubhendu0 , please message me at ** personal details hidden ** if you are needing a co-host or know anyone in the area who does! I run multi-family properties, luxury rentals, and day to day Airbnb units for multiple Super Hosts! Thanks 🙂 

*This is not my own Airbnb account just one for work. Please let me know if you need references, examples etc. Happy to host! 

Hi there @Doug-and-Alexandra0 , please message me ** personal details hidden ** if you are needing a co-host or know anyone in the area who does! I run multi-family properties, luxury rentals, and day to day Airbnb units for multiple Super Hosts! Thanks 🙂 

Good Afternoon Doug & Alexandra! I’m not sure if you’ve already filled this role. But I’d be interested in accompanying you both as your co-host @Doug-and-Alexandra0  have a blessed day.