[Meetup] December 17th, 2020: Festive Community Social

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

[Meetup] December 17th, 2020: Festive Community Social

Christmas.jpg

Hello everyone,

I don't know about you, but the holiday period feels like it's speeding towards us now, we will blink and it will have gone. Before that happens, I thought it was only right to send 2020 on it way with a festive social meetup. I'm picturing tinsel, festive jumpers (pull overs), decorations, carols, reindeers, festive food/drink....I think you get the picture. 🙂 

I've ummed and erred on the date as it would be lovely to get everyone together and celebrate the great friendships that we've made this year, so I'm hoping this date and time will be suitable for you. If not, please let me know and perhaps we could swap to the other timezone friendly time.

Next meet up will be: Thursday 17th, December 1PM (UK time)

Timezones:

Thursday December 17th, 7AM (Kansas City / Pensacola, Florida)

Thursday December 17th, 8AM (New York / Toronto)

Thursday December 17th, 2PM (Spain)

Thursday December 17th, 10PM (Seoul)

Thursday December 17th, 10:30PM (Darwin)

Thursday December 17th, 11:30PM (Adelaide) 

I'm sorry to our friends in Australia/South Korea, this is quite late for you. 

[Updated each event] Please register using this link: https://airbnb.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJMrf-GtpjojGNdP4rwjDLvf8jlMaVTnl9zl

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting. Not sure how to use Zoom? Check out this CC guide

It would be great to hear if you can make it and if you are in the festive/holiday mood yet? 

Tagging some of you who are regulars, but anyone who is new to the CC or EN socials we would love to see you (festive wear is option, but encouraged! hehe):

@Cathie19@Lawrene0@Clara116@Christine615@Jessica-and-Henry0@Ann72@Kimberly29@Roberta2, @Quincy, @Gordon0, @Sandra126@Helen3,  @Marissa107@Suzanne302@Ann489@Yadira22@Alexandra316@Nick@Debra300 @Yuan100 @Robin4@Katie@Marj2

Thanks so much, look forward to hearing from you.

Lizzie

P.S - we may also have a special guest attending.... 🙂  

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

46 Replies 46
Linda1161
Level 3
Toronto, Canada

Hi everyone, sorry I have no idea what a meet-up is?  Can anyone take a moment to explain to me.  I really haven't taken the time to go onto the community pages so I am a Newbee : ) 

Linda PInizzotto
Katie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hey @Linda1161, welcome to the Community, it's great to have you here. I'm Katie, one of the Community Managers 👋    Our meetups are online socials via Zoom which we have every couple of weeks, where Community Center members come together to connect with each other and have a bit of positivity along the way.

It's not specifically Airbnb focused and anyone new is very welcome, so it would be great to see you at the next one - the date is still to be confirmed, but I will try and tag you once we have the details 😊