[Meetup] October 7th, 2020: Community Social

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

[Meetup] October 7th, 2020: Community Social

Meetup.png

Hello everyone,

It's that time of the month again (sorry for not getting this notice out to you sooner)! I hope you are all keeping well.

Our next social meetup will take place on Wednesday October 7th, 12PM (UK time). 

Timezones:

Wednesday October 7th, 6AM (Kansas City / Pensacola, Florida)

Wednesday October 7th, 7AM (New York / Toronto)

Wednesday October 7th, 1PM (Spain)

Wednesday October 7th, 8PM (Seoul)

Wednesday October 7th, 8:30PM (Darwin)

Wednesday October 7th, 10PM (Melbourne) 

[Updated each event] Please register using this link: https://airbnb.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJMsd-2qqj4iHNdHdhVgnf_5yfChsCDkmTVY

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting. Not sure how to use Zoom? Check out this CC guide

Tagging some of you who are regulars, but anyone who is new to the CC or EN socials we would love to see you:

@Cathie19@Lawrene0@Clara116@Christine615@Jessica-and-Henry0@Ann72@Kimberly29@Roberta2, @Quincy, @Gordon0, @Sandra126@Helen3,  @Marissa107@Suzanne302@Ann489@Yadira22@Alexandra316@Nick@Debra300 @Yuan100 @Robin4

If there's anything specific you'd like to discuss then just let me know. Looking forward to speaking with you. 🙂 

Thanks so much,

Lizzie

New to CC socials: For anyone new to the socials, it's a weekly online meetup where CC members come together to connect with each other and have a bit of positivity along the way. It's not specifically Airbnb focused and anyone new is very welcome.  

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

18 Replies 18
Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

@Lizzie, as you requested, a little bit of New England in the fall.

Brooksville, MaineBrooksville, Maine

Katie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

You get skies THIS BLUE in the Autumn @Ann72?😍

@Katie  Yes, it really is!  Here's another from a day trip my daughter and I made the other day to the easternmost point in the United States - Quoddy Head Light.

And welcome back!  Did you have a wonderful break?

West Quoddy Head LighthouseWest Quoddy Head Lighthouse

Katie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Love it! Is it warm still?

I had a fab break thank you - needed a bit of R&R and now feeling a bit more refreshed 😊