Photo booths for Hosts

Tyler344
Level 1
Atlanta, GA

Photo booths for Hosts

Hey Everyone, 

Had an interesting idea as i own a photo booth company. How do you think having a photo booth inside a home would be received with guests? We leave it in hotel lobbies where guests can email/text there photo to themselves  but was thinking how would it work within the airbnb community. Thoughts?

4 Replies 4
Md-Mizanur1
Level 10
BSB, Brunei

Dear Tyler

This is a good idea. The guest or host can share photo in the Airbnb premises. I have travelled so many place and found photo frame or photo board next to reception area or common place for the guest like lobby or sitting area. Specially I found most of the hostels, clubs and boutique hotels.

You can create a board where you can past or clip the the guest photo or host experience photo with guest or any travel experience related picture. It will give some idea it will keep the past memories, how to make friend while traveling or which place should visit in this area.

Do something creative it will must accept by the community. 

Thank you

Regards

Mizanur

A camera in a private space... it would need to be declared in the listing and guests might think it's an invasion of privacy.

@Alex-and-Vaughan0 

A photo booth is something that you actively choose to engage in or not. It's not something that snaps you unawares and it's also usually pretty obvious. I doubt guests would object to such a thing.

@Tyler344  I am not sure of the practicalities of such a thing though as it would depend on the space available etc. Are you talking about a full on photo booth of the kind you find in places like Soho House or some makeshift set up? If the former, what would be the costs involved?

I am not sure it would work in my set up, but maybe would in large, multi-occupancy properties that have plenty of turnover.

Debra300
Level 10
Gros Islet, Saint Lucia

@Tyler344,

Who would assume the responsibility if the photo booth gets broken?  Because, guests will find a way to break anything.