What are you thankful for?

Liv
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

What are you thankful for?

Liv_0-1606404639889.png

Hey everyone,

We’re all well aware this year has been rough and that we’ve had quite a few challenges to overcome.

However, it is especially when times are hard that we learn to value and appreciate the things that matter most. Since it’s Thanksgiving in the US, I thought we should take some inspiration from this tradition and take stock of some of the things we are grateful for.

Whether it’s a comfy sofa, a very supportive person or a pet that brightened your days, I’m sure we all have things to appreciate 🤗  

So I’m wondering: what positive things in your life are you thankful for? What helped you get through this year?

Thanks,

Liv

18 Replies 18
Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

A great topic with a lovely sentiment, @Liv . I am grateful that my loved ones are well, even though I can't see them, and haven't been able to for months. I'm also thankful my partner and I are both healthy and became one year older in November, even if we had to celebrate while in lockdown at the house. Tricky is another reason to be happy, with all his cuddles and head bumps (a cat's way to show affection).

On a more materialistic note, I'm pleased we are getting rid of the house's old couch today and waiting for a new one to be delivered tomorrow afternoon. Finally, this has been the year when both of us joined this vibrant Community and, as I'm sure you'd agree, I'm very happy with being part of this great team 🙂

Liv
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hey @Nick, those are surely great things to be thankful for 😊

I'm also very grateful for having joined the Community this year 💕

By the way, I must say I'm looking forward to pics of Tricky enjoying the new sofa 👀

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Of course, there was drama regarding this @Liv . The van of the guy who was picking the old one today broke down, so now a different van is arriving tomorrow morning, hopefully in time before the new sofa comes.

Still trying to be grateful about it though hahaha - will send pics of course as soon as I have them 🙂 

My positive things in my life that I thank for was my mom.

She teach me everyone is equal and care about me in my childhood and make me full of love,and I trust this world.Those was rare in China.

Most people around me,my classmates,my teacher and so on.They are despise others and themself also living in the inferiority.

Many of people they dreams was become goverment officer.Because then they can control others and take bribes.

In these people world,only have hatred,despise and vulgar enjoyment(For example,go whoring was vulgar enjoyment.Play piano was normal enjoyment).

My mom giving me the best treasure.The character of human.

Because it,the world in my mind was bright instead of dark.Because I trust this world was full of love、helpful and sympathy.