What is your preferred travel location? City or rural?

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

What is your preferred travel location? City or rural?

Rural_City.jpg

Hello everyone,

Every once in a while, we leave our hectic daily routine behind and embark on a journey to a destination that we chose for our well-deserved holiday. For some of us, the perfect destination is a tropical paradise, a hidden away mountain village, or maybe it’s the big city lights, that are calling our name.

What kind of place do you like to go to on holiday?

Thanks,

Stephanie

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

5 Replies 5
Gordon0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

It's all about beaches and spicy food for us, @Stephanie. Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia (although their food isn't spicy enough for Jorge) and Indonesia are all favourites. But we're hoping Australia in 2020 (our first time) via Hong Kong (for Dim Sum heaven), is going to delight!

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Gordon0 

Sounds delightful! I love Asian food too, was lucky enough to grow up near to Leicester, the best place in the UK to get a curry. You better pop in on Robin when you go to Oz!

Thanks

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

Darren159
Level 1
Austin, TX

If I'm in traveling the United States, my favorite place is the Texas Hill Country which runs west of Austin.  There are dozens of spring fed white water rivers, mountains to climb and hike, just about any outdoor activity you can think of.  You can really get away from it all and enjoy nature.  

Outside of the US, my favorite destinations are Southern France and Southern Italy.  The culture, the food, the wine, the mountains and cliffs overlooking the miditerranean, and the history (especially Rome, Pompey... are amazing.

Hey Stephanie, nice to see you here. I like to go to a mountain village or a smart city like Dubai. But I always love nature.

Thanks

I like visiting new places with much architecture and beautiful buildings!

I love my family!