"The New Global Airbnb-Cookbook"

Eva-Og-Asger0
Level 2
Copenhagen, Denmark

"The New Global Airbnb-Cookbook"

image.png

In February all the old Airbnb Groups will stop their activities.

This is therefore my first attempt to try to keep "The Global Airbnb-Cookbook" alive.

I am not sure how to - but I have to try to find out how we get all the recipes and pictures from the old group feature to the the new Comunity Center - Living Room. 

To do it on my own would be an overwhelming task.

Maybe the easiest solution is to encourage all members who has written recipes and uploaded pictures to take the time to transfer their own content to "The New Global Airbnb-Cookbook" - here at the Community Center - Living Room.

What do you think?

Asger P.
4 Replies 4
Eva-Og-Asger0
Level 2
Copenhagen, Denmark

How to build up your recipe:

1. Recipe titel

2. For how many persons

3. Ingredients

4. How to

5. Tips and hints

Important: Always upload a picture of the food you have made.

Asger P.

image.jpeg

Plum Jam

Ingredients:
2 kg plums (Opal)
The juice of 1 lemon
200 gram cane sugar

How to:
Wash the plums and remove the stones
Cut each plum in 8 pieces.
Cook the chopped plums together with the rest of the ingredients.
Slow cooking, low temperature for a long time. At least a couple of hours.
Add no water - but stir frequently to avoid the jam sticking to the bottom of the pot.

Tips:
To avoid preservatives in the jam let the plum jam cool down and put it in small plastic bags and freeze.

Asger P.

Lemon Pickles

Ingredients:
9 organic lemons, 4 - 6 green chilies, 1 spoonful freshly grounded coriander seeds, 4 - 6 knobs of garlic, sliced, A handful of chopped parsley, 3 deciliter oil, 3 medium onions, chopped, 3 tbsp of mustard seeds, 1,5 deciliter vinegar, 3 deciliter water, 3 tbsp. (leveled out) salt, - 1,5 deciliter natural yoghurt

How to:

Boil the lemons 10 minutes in water. Throw the water out. Let the lemons cool.Chop the lemons in small cubes. Remove all the lemon seeds. In a pot heat up the oil. Add the chopped onions and mustard seeds.When the mustard seeds start popping add the rest of the ingredients - except the yoghurt.Cook slowly for 10 minutes. Remove from heat and mix the yoghurt into the warm lemon pickles. Fill the pickles into warm, cleaned glasses with screw lids. Let the lemon pickles mature for at least a week before eating it. Can keep for quite a long time in the fridge.
Serve to Indian dishes.

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Asger P.
Eva-Og-Asger0
Level 2
Copenhagen, Denmark

"The New Global Airbnb-Cookbook" - Let's get started!

I have now started to upload all my recipes from the old Airbnb Group System.

They will come one by one.

I just have to find out how this new system works.

I hope it will be possible to gather all the recipes in one thread to make it possible to search all by ingredients.

I also hope that my example will be contagious to other followers.

Meaning: Start now by uploading your breakfast, lunch and/or dinner recipes with pictures!

A cookbook is only interesting if it is filled up with a variety of recipes and pictures.

My goal is to involve as many as possible in this Global Airbnb-Cookbook and from all over in the world where Airbnb has activities.

If you can't write in English then simply use your own language and the rest of us must then use fx. Google translate to try to understand 🙂

Asger P.