Critique listing help - Ft Lauderdale, FL

Kat11165
Level 2
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Critique listing help - Ft Lauderdale, FL

Hello, we went live a couple of weeks ago and we only have had two bookings But several inquiries that haven’t gone anywhere. Im hoping I could get some honest feedback on our listing. Thank you

https://www.airbnb.com/h/thehiddenresort

10 Replies 10
Sudsrung0
Level 10
Rawai, Thailand

@Kat11165 

I will Critique your listing if you promise to reply back to every member that tries to help you.........?

Too many host come on here asking for help and never say thanks or kiss my a@@ 

Dont forget we are all host the same as you, 

I can promise to certainly try to respond to everyone that tries to provide constructive feedback with the very least a thank you. we are appreciative of how we can improve. 

@Kat11165 

Im joking with you 

@Sudsrung0  lol, you're in a wicked mood today! 😆 

@Gillian166 

Must be the weather, 

Consider me caught!

Sudsrung0
Level 10
Rawai, Thailand

@Kat11165 

I'm not sure about your photo's to start with, we do have a expert in the house @Gillian166 

I'll get back to it later I think you need to improve your title, give you some thing to think about for now

@Sudsrung0  😊 those photos are pretty good for non-pro pics taken on a phone. fewer verticals would be better @Kat11165 

Gillian166
Level 10
Hay Valley, Australia

@Kat11165 

Ok, here we go. 
1 bedroom and five guests???  it's not really 5 adult guests because you are suggesting parents want to sleep with their kid in a queen bed? I'd take that off, under 2s stay for free anyway.

I'd say the ladder thing is a problem for some. But on the other hand, your photos make it clear that you need to be able to climb that ladder, so no one will be able to complain about it. 

Please only smoke outside, there will be a $300 smoking fee.  
that reads like you're going to charge them for smoking, even if outside! 

the photo of the HRCafe resort could be a bit confusing for some, who might think you are offering a unit in there. 

Photos look fine, good styling, looks very clean and perfect to host guests. I don't know if your pricing is on point as i don't know your market, and you charge the same amount for 2 or 4 people? Have a look at other listings that are similar to yours and compare.

Thank you!! This is great feedback, I will start fixing these.