Supplies Provided

Supplies Provided

Hi Everyone,

We currently rent a three bedroom house using a management company because we live and work two hours away.  I am wondering what sort of personal/ beauty supplies you provide.   We have generic containers for body wash, shampoo and conditioner and liquid hand soap dispensers in the bathrooms.  We also provide individually wrapped make up remover wipes (learned a lesson when we had to replace make up stained sheets).   Currently I am having trouble restocking the conditioner and shampoo.  We were using Costco brand shampoo and conditioner, it has the same ingredients as Pureology and was recommended by a hair dresser.  Our local Costco has been back ordered for this product for the last three months.  I stocked enough extra to take us to this point but need to come up with something different soon.   What do you use?   I looked for gallon containers for refills but I only see those on Amazon. 

Where do you buy your supplies and what do you use?  We are trying to find a balance something of good quality that will not break the bank. 

Thank so much!!

4 Replies 4
Michelle1851
Level 10
Littleton, CO

I bought gallon jugs to refill from a hotel supplier, I can’t remember the site, but I am happy with them, they smell nice and are natural ingredients.  I have also bought gallons from Aromaland before and also really liked those. 

I think it was Pineapple hospitality, I bought Beekman but they have many nice brands

Thank you so much!!  I will look them up,  I am assuming you bought direct from them?

Yes I bought direct.