What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    Hello,I'm pretty new to airbnb hosting, I have since one month a reservation for tomorrow witch appears in my calendar where it says " arrives tommorow " but it doesn't appears in my main page of airbnb, when I go to "next arrivals it says " nobody is arr... Latest reply by Helen744
    Hi, I’m new to hosting. We have had 3 stays, One had great reviews and had used Airbnb before… The other two were new to Airbnb… It was their 1st stay. And they VERY MESSY. Do you send New people a different message, letting them know expectations and t... Latest reply by Rashelle4
    This is a copy of a message I have just sent vai the Feedback link: I have my home listed with both Airbnb & Vrbo and have both calendars linked. I had a booking with Vrbo for July 2022 which clashed with an Airbnb one taken a few days earlier. On in... Latest reply by Christopher327
    Good afternoon y’all, I am about to host my first airbnb and have so many questions. I have read much and seen videos and yet some questions remain unanswered. Now I live 4 hours way from where the property is located so it gets me wondering. what ser... Latest reply by Saige4