What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Phuc19
    Hello, I’m seeking some advice from experienced hosts. I am about to review a good guest who didn’t fully follow the house rules and guidelines that I have to prevent damage. As many of you know AirBnB does not leave enough space for hosts to put all rule... Latest reply by Enri1804
    I must express my total disappointment of the new ‘category type’ listing recently introduced. My listing no longer appears, so thanks to Airbnb it looks like they’ve closed us after nearly 4 years, and many happy customers. Well done Airbnb a lot of your... Latest reply by Ann72
    Calling out to the community for help. I have tried every way to find it in searches and nothing. My Edit pages say that it is Listed and guests can find it in search results butthis is not true. The custom link still works. I pasted it here for you to... Latest reply by Susan990