What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Toby181
    Hey!We have recently started renting our ''Birdbox''. This involves lots of individual bookings.Out of 12 people we have had 2 that are asking for a price that is just impossible. My question is:If i cancel on this booking request, will it affect my stati... Latest reply by Marius231
    Hello, Does anyone know why for check in instructions you can only see pictures uploaded with how to get inside on the app and not on a computer? For people checking in for self check in they need to see the pictures, but it won't show up unless they are ... Latest reply by Lucia49
    I have had guests ask me why there is such a discrepancy between my nightly fee and the AirBnb fee? I charge a pretty reasonable one time cleaning $40 fee. But the service fee and taxes inflate a $90 nightly fee to like $165 per night fee with service ch... Latest reply by Lorna170
    Hi, we are hosts and work hard to get visibility for our property. It's lakefront, yet when I go to the Airbnb icon at the top of the search on the home page (as if I'm a guest) and click on "Lakefront" one of the top listings is a nearby property that is... Latest reply by Peggy-And-Mike0
    Hi! I know Airbnb was going to implement new guidelines for check-out procedures for guests. You cannot ask guests to do "unreasonable" tasks. Is there a clear list of what can and can't be expected of guests upon check-out? Was there a date for the impl... Latest reply by Huma0
    Hey, I recently had two guests cancel their stay on the check-in date. Neither I nor my guests got the review notification. Even a couple of days after I'm not able to leave a review. Did Airbnb change the policy on which reservations are legible for revi... Latest reply by Inna22
    I’m an Airbnb Plus host. You now allow Plus hosts to add and arrange their own photos. It’s really dumb when you click a photo on my Plus listing and it goes to the spaces layout and organizes photos by spaces with no input on how I want these spaces disp... Latest reply by Fred13
    Hi Communityi am a bit concerned as we have had only a couple of enquiries and no bookings at all for the year ahead. This is the first time we have experienced this in 6 years.I have reduced rates, offered longer let discounts, and checked the text and p... Latest reply by Kerry26