AirBnb integration APIs

Olga103
Level 1
South Australia, Australia

AirBnb integration APIs

I would like to integrate my AirBnb booking site with my custom developed system. Does AirBnb provide to their clients (owners) secured Rest or Soap or any other kind of integration APIs?

39 Replies 39
Franco182
Level 1
Bosa, Italy

I just write to airbnb costumer care asking if they know something about API.
At the end of all, they don't know, and say it that the API are on a partner website, they sorry but suggest me to complain with them. I don't know...so there's no API for airbnb.

Christos57
Level 2
Artemida, Greece

So, as i understand, not only we are locked out of our property data but we also need to pay other partners to provide us access to OUR POPERTY DATA.

We all know that this model does not work. It is a matter of time until a new player with open data come into play and everybody move there.

Hello everyone. 

Do you guys know how to apply for API access? We are development company working with V12Net and Escapia customers (both are HomeAway softwares for pro managers) and need to integrate around 300 units as of today and likely up to several thouthands within months to come. 

The application here https://www.airbnb.com/partner is closed. Airbnb guy allocated to us before disappeared.

Any idea?

CTO @ TechSpokes Inc

Does anyone from Airbnb interact with this community?  I am also looking for access to API for integration of automated lock system.  Basically, would like a reservation from Airbnb to present, via push or pull, data about the customer related to a confirmed booking - name, property, email, check-in & check-out date.  The data would be sent to our system for auto-generation of unique PIN codes that would be created on order and sent immediately to the client booking the property.

I hope someone can help.  Tried to register, but basically it took me to nowhere.

Thanks in advance.

Glen

Oskari2
Level 1
Auckland, New Zealand

Hi Glen, as a matter of fact we are trying to build a similar system. Would be cool if we could share some learnings. Did you have any luck with this or found another solution? Please msg me at oskari at cellarcode dot com. Cheers.

Rebecca1019
Level 1
Silver City, NM

I do not know, and I CANNOT EVEN UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THE Airbnb MAGAZINE. Does anyone know how to do this?!

Stéphane302
Level 1
Dusseldorf, DE

Hi all,

NXGen technologies is offering a cloud based alarm and event management platform, covering professional grade fire, intrusion and video systems as well as building automation sensors.

We have a customer request to get those items and adding their preferred smart lock to our supported items list AND to get the whole connected to Airbnb's API. I started digging into more details and it looks like the API access was frozen now...

Anybody able to provide updates on this and / or a proper qualified contact at Airbnb to make some progress here? (standard contacts are simply not informed about those topics). 

Thank you!

PS we are open to integrate other products - if interested best is to contact us via our website NXGEN (.) IO

Omet1
Level 2
Gazipur, Bangladesh

Martin3551
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Forcing everyone except the big partners to rely on iCal is madness. We poll AirB's ical feed every hour or so for updates to calendars which on average only change once a week, and they do the same in reverse. An API which only needs to be called when there is new booking would be far more efficient and save AirB thousands in AWS networking charges. Every other system has an API - MailChimp, Stripe and others. So why not with property rental. Are they all in some caretel with the channel managers?

Mike2801
Level 1
Weston-super-Mare, United Kingdom

Has anyone ever had any luck gaining access to the API? 
We have built a simple cleaner management app, which uses iCal, but if we had access to a rest api, I anticipate it would be so much better.