Airbnb customet support is a joke

Lindsay634
Level 1
Toronto, Canada

Airbnb customet support is a joke

After 10 years of being a super host, Airbnb arbitrarily relabled my listing in the wrong city.  There is a new heading on the listing which was created by Airbnb AI, which is WRONG and totally misleading.  Since this happened I have not had a new reservation, and Airbnb has done nothing to correct the situation.

I only get badly written emails from some chatbot telling me how important my business is to them!!

I am so fed up I am getting ready to take to Instagram and TikTok to warn people about Airbnbs lack of concern for the people who make them money!!!!

New hosts beware!

2 Replies 2
Lorina14
Top Contributor
Bellevue, WA

@Lindsay634 

I’m sorry that you’ve been subject to AI that is not helpful. AI can be helpful in some circumstances but does not replace human interactions, especially when this could be easily solved and is harmfully impacting your business.

@Bhumika @Paula @Quincy could you help Lindsay out or send her comment to the right team to address?

Joelle43
Top Contributor
Cannes, France

Hello @Lindsay634 

You have two listings both showing up in Toronto under the photos in the description and one saying it's in Toronto Beaches in the main title. Depending on where the problem lies, normally we can go back and modify our titles, overriding AI.

A screen shot may be useful to help you out

Joëlle