Amanda T she never cometo Country Dream Langholt 2 Iceland

Fríður4
Level 1
Selfoss, Iceland

Amanda T she never cometo Country Dream Langholt 2 Iceland

Dear

I was expecting visitors on Saturday. Sept 27 who didn't come and blames me for his lack of anger. Her name is Amanda T. A woman from Airbnb called me and helped me through the process. Got a message that I should contact within 14 days if Amanda decides to write a bad review about me. Should I write a review for it? Could you please contact me and guide me further.
My phone is **

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

2 Replies 2

Hi @Fríður4 ,

No need to submit a review on your part given that the guest didn't check in to your property. In cases that the guest leave a review, just communicate with Airbnb and tell them that the guest didn't actually check in to your listing.

You may also include "To maintain the integrity of the feedback on the platform and ensure that all reviews accurately reflect genuine guest experiences, I kindly request the removal of this review from my listing as per your policy:

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/2673#section-heading-2-0

Reviews should be relevant If a guest never arrived for their stay or Experience, or had to cancel due to circumstances unrelated to that stay or Experience, their review may be removed."

I hope this helps.

All the best,

Upfish Management

Elisa
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Fríður4 😊

am truly sorry about this situation!

Do you have any updates regarding it? Did you receive any bad reviews?

Please don't hesitate to let me know here.

Warm regards, 🌻

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines //Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center