Cancelation Information Misled by the Host

Answered!

Cancelation Information Misled by the Host

Hi Team,

Just to give you a quick picture of my case, I was diagnosed with a significant health issue relating to my heart on December 2, 2023, and I was admitted to the hospital till December 6, 2023. I had a reservation from the 9th of December 2023 to the 10th of January 2024, but my doctor advised me not to travel for at least a month, so I decided to phone AirBnB and inform them of the situation.

I am extremely dissatisfied with the Host's behavior and support by Airbnb for my reservation code HM5SAAHA89 (Host Name: Naim - 32 nights in Girne)

Instead of providing me with suitable instructions or resolving my issue by airbnb, they advised me to contact straight to Host. This is the location where the host took advantage of my cancelation information and misled me that I cancel the current booking from my end first, and then he offered me another dates for the next 32 days as part of this concession, which he confirmed on what's up chat as part of your word is attached as part of the discussion, but later you denied the request to the support team and were not readily available to take my calls. That is unprofessional behavior on the host's part, and the case against the host is a fraud case; please see the attached What's App chat to back up my words.

Airbnb believes in the reservations, however I no longer have as much faith in you because of this Host.

Could you kindly remove this host from your listings? They have even deceived me as a client.

Regards, 

Vikas Singh

**[Personal details removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

1 Best Answer
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hello @Vikas63 

If you are ill and can't travel you should claim on your travel insurance. 

and airbnb are correct if you want to cancel your booking you need to contact the host and your cancellation will be processed under the cancellation policy you booked under .

this is a community for hosts and guests . If you want to speak Airbnb you need to contact them directly @Vikas63 

View Best Answer in original post

1 Reply 1
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hello @Vikas63 

If you are ill and can't travel you should claim on your travel insurance. 

and airbnb are correct if you want to cancel your booking you need to contact the host and your cancellation will be processed under the cancellation policy you booked under .

this is a community for hosts and guests . If you want to speak Airbnb you need to contact them directly @Vikas63