Cancellation

Jennifer4886
Level 2
Fort St. John, Canada

Cancellation

If guest have 10 days reservation and cancelled on the 5th day, and reservation made 2 days before booking started.  Is he getting partial refund for moderate policy?

3 Replies 3
Marie8425
Top Contributor
Buckeye, AZ

@Jennifer4886 

I believe unless an issue with the listing all cancellation policies apply to before check in

Thats how I understood too, and i might be wrong, guest cancelled he said he had emergency, but im surprise that he had a refund out of my earnings  without even informing me. So I tjougj i migjt be wrong. I contacted customer service  and this is what their replied to me. I just at lost, im searching on cancellation policy to look on this but i cant find any.

Jenny for 11 nights and 2 guests, it shows here he created at Aug 29, 24 7:21PM GMT+8, and unfortunately he cancelled at Sep 5, 24 8:48AM MST,

And with your cancellation policy moderate: before Sept 1, 3:00pm Guest get back 50% of every night but the first one. No refund of the first night or the service fee.

After Sept 1, 3:00pm Get back 50% of every night that remains 24 hours after you cancel. No refund of nights you spent or the service fee.

After Sept 10, 3:00pm This reservation is non-refundable.

That's why during the cancellation of guest he got a refund.