Complaint of a former customer 2 months after I left a poor review and asked for compensation

Martin5374
Level 2
Paris, France

Complaint of a former customer 2 months after I left a poor review and asked for compensation

I had a bad airbnb group of customer. I left a review and asked for compensation to fix their damages. 2 months after I was told there was a complaint but they will not let me know what the problem is so I can fix it.   I'm suspended and no one will tell me what the saftey issue is. I can't get any new business but I am still hosting prior bookings. I should be told what the issue is so I can fix it. Where is the logic. I am happy to fix do what’s necessary but  I can't if I don't know what the problem is. I am a superhost and have worked hard to keep my home clean and safe. I need help !

2 Replies 2
Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Martin5374 when u=you do get your listing back can I suggest that you are careful with responses you leave to reviews. Your response below will not endear you to potential future guests no matter how true it might be!

'Sorry but the listing address can be found on a map. I am not responsible for the fact that you have not looked. It's 30 minutes from downtown. And you would never have paid this price for a home in the heart of the city. I find that this review is more about your inability to plan for your trip.'

Thanks a lot for your comment. Although it’s not about the case I’m talking about. I take your advice with pleasure and I’ll apply it for the next booking