Help with bookings

Answered!
Clive146
Level 2
Liverpool, United Kingdom

Help with bookings

Hi ,

I am based in Liverpool and require help with cleaning and check ins . If anyone can help , please do get in touch .

Thanks

Clive 

1 Best Answer
Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hey there @Clive146, following on from Helen's suggestion. I just wanted to drop in and share the link. You can join the nearest Local Host Club to connect with fellow hosts local to your area. You can share your experiences, exchange valuable knowledge and get advice. Here's a link to the Local Host ClubsLocal Hosts might know some first-hand trustworthy companies or people to help you with all that 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

This is an international community. You'd be better posting on the Liverpool host group on FB @Clive146 

Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hey there @Clive146, following on from Helen's suggestion. I just wanted to drop in and share the link. You can join the nearest Local Host Club to connect with fellow hosts local to your area. You can share your experiences, exchange valuable knowledge and get advice. Here's a link to the Local Host ClubsLocal Hosts might know some first-hand trustworthy companies or people to help you with all that 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines