Horrible Experience - Why was my review removed

Answered!

Horrible Experience - Why was my review removed

Hi, I recently had a stay with Airbnb with a truly bad experience. I had several

Conversations with host who said they would take care of this issue and didn’t. Once the time came to fulfill their commitment they didn’t. I mentions this to Airbnb who did nothing and said their hand were tied. I then left a review which Airbnb took down, the hosts hot water want consistent working, power went in and out. And she promised to have someone over to fix it and didn’t. Then made false statements (which I have documented). But Airbnb doesn’t seem to give you an avenue to express your frustration. I feel Airbnb isn’t allowing for people like me to be able to have any recourse with bad hosts and that’s sad. I can’t believe this host is a super host. 

1 Best Answer
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Damion18 Did you review within the 14 day period? Also can you remember what you wrote. Some hosts are adept at getting a review removed if it breaks Airbnb's review policy.

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Damion18 Did you review within the 14 day period? Also can you remember what you wrote. Some hosts are adept at getting a review removed if it breaks Airbnb's review policy.

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi there @Damion18👋

Have you had any updates on the situation? 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines