How can I get my weekdays booked?

Answered!
Justin1804
Level 1
Weatherford, TX

How can I get my weekdays booked?

Weekends fill up pretty quickly but I’d like to start getting my weekdays filled up as well.  Any suggestions?

Top Answer
Lorna170
Level 10
Swannanoa, NC

@Justin1804  In order for my cabin to rent on both weekends and weekdays, I INCREASED the nightly fee for Friday and Saturday nights by 10% and kept my weekday rate at my original set price point.  

My set pricing with premiums for weekend nights has generated lots of mid-week rentals as well as 7-10 day rentals.  People seem to respond well to the lower weekday rates, thinking that they are getting a bargain.  I still have solid weekend bookings at the higher rate.

View Top Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Andrea6194
Level 2
Boston, MA

Discounts maybe?

Lorna170
Level 10
Swannanoa, NC

@Justin1804  In order for my cabin to rent on both weekends and weekdays, I INCREASED the nightly fee for Friday and Saturday nights by 10% and kept my weekday rate at my original set price point.  

My set pricing with premiums for weekend nights has generated lots of mid-week rentals as well as 7-10 day rentals.  People seem to respond well to the lower weekday rates, thinking that they are getting a bargain.  I still have solid weekend bookings at the higher rate.