Announcements

Winter Release Q&A with Airbnb’s Christy Schrader

Winter Release Q&A session

How to resolve a discrepancy in Airbnb listing amenities?

Answered!

How to resolve a discrepancy in Airbnb listing amenities?

Hello,

I recently booked a listing on Airbnb and I have discovered a discrepancy in the amenities provided compared to what was advertised on the listing. I'm unsure how to proceed to address this issue.

Specifically, the listing mentioned amenities such as a swimming pool and a gym, but upon arrival, I found that these facilities were not available or accessible. This has impacted my overall experience and I would like to find a resolution.

Could you please guide me on the steps I should take to address this matter? I would greatly appreciate your assistance in resolving this discrepancy and ensuring that the listing accurately reflects the amenities provided.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Top Answer
Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

You should follow the advice on your booking confirmation @Henry675 . Contact the host about the missing amenities. The host should have informed you before your stay. They should offer you a discount for the missing amenities.

If they don't help you contact Airbnb. 

View Top Answer in original post

1 Reply 1
Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

You should follow the advice on your booking confirmation @Henry675 . Contact the host about the missing amenities. The host should have informed you before your stay. They should offer you a discount for the missing amenities.

If they don't help you contact Airbnb.