Increase length of stays

Russel378
Level 1
Lympsham, United Kingdom

Increase length of stays

Hi ,

we have been with Airbnb for about 6 months and offer our property at a mid week price & weekend price 

we seem to be getting most bookings for only 2 nights and would like to increase the stays to 3 or 4 nights .what’s the best way of doing this 

3 Replies 3
Joelle43
Top Contributor
Cannes, France

Hello @Russel378 

To change your minimum night stay to 3 days, go to:

==>Calendar

==>On the right you see Settings

==>Click on Availability

==>Enter your new minimum night stay

All the best

Joëlle

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Russel378 , have you managed to follow Joelle's advice to update the length of stays? 

There are 2 wonderful guides prepared by experienced hosts that might help in this instance : 

👉 [GUIDE] Use Pro Tools to Set Calendar Custom Pricing & Trip Length. by @Joan2709 

👉 [GUIDE] Calendar Tools - Change or Correct Minimum Night Stay Setting by @Miguel1423 

Keep us posted if you had any follow up questions! 🌻

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Marie8425
Top Contributor
Buckeye, AZ

@Russel378 

You have great reviews, the thing I noticed was the majority express a pleasant surprise that your rental was better than expected.  I wonder if the lower expectations is why short stays.  

Organize your pictures in the Airbnb folders.  Use captions to explain benefits.  Take good kitchen, Livingroom and hot tub pictures.  Hut doesn't bring to mind hot tub lol.

Where you will sleep is a photo of a wall.

Take pictures of the wood heat, people just aren't familiar and we have crazy imaginations.

Also you have to have a good vision of your market.  Some listings are longer stays some are shorter.  Then price based on market I expect to rent this many days so I want to generate this monthly.  Then when you identify market maybe a couple get away.  Be the best Get away option and then guests will pay for that benefit.  It isn't the big things it is usually the small things.  A diffuser if they want a pretty scent,  Electric candles for a romantic dinner,  Maybe a bottle of wine in your goody basket.

I would use a free AI tool like Chatgpt and plug in some of your guest compliments privacy, comfortable beds, quality decorating enjoying the hot tub,  Ad that to your description.