My booking is decreasing

Answered!
Mojgan10
Level 2
Rockville, MD

My booking is decreasing

I need help for my booking. I have no booking for March and after it.

I bring down my price to $80 butI have no booking.

1 Best Answer

@Mojgan10 there is a slow in bookings this month. But you may consider the following that may possibly help increase your occupancy.

-Ensure your listing has high-quality, well-lit photos showcasing the best features of your space. Consider hiring a professional photographer if possible. Keep your listing information up-to-date, including any improvements or changes to your space.

-Small gestures like a welcome note or a guide to local attractions can greatly enhance guest satisfaction.

-Politely ask your guests to leave a review after their stay. Positive reviews can significantly boost your listing's attractiveness.

-Consider offering discounted rates for longer stays or last-minute bookings to attract guests. Hope this helps! 

View Best Answer in original post

5 Replies 5
Dawn241
Level 10
Sierra Vista, AZ

@Mojgan10 Go back to your regular price and instead do a discount promotion the week before to get last minute bookings. Example, I live in my house Wed and thur nights, I prefer to book fri/sat/sun/mon/tues nights. If I’m Not booked for the upcoming weekend, I do a 20% promotion. This puts a slash thru the price and puts my listing at the top of the search. And almost always get booked. Repeat this every weekend you aren’t booked. 

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Mojgan10, welcome to the community.

Are you considering giving Dawn's suggestion a try? Here are some additional  💡Ideas to increase bookings.

I hope this helps.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

@Mojgan10 there is a slow in bookings this month. But you may consider the following that may possibly help increase your occupancy.

-Ensure your listing has high-quality, well-lit photos showcasing the best features of your space. Consider hiring a professional photographer if possible. Keep your listing information up-to-date, including any improvements or changes to your space.

-Small gestures like a welcome note or a guide to local attractions can greatly enhance guest satisfaction.

-Politely ask your guests to leave a review after their stay. Positive reviews can significantly boost your listing's attractiveness.

-Consider offering discounted rates for longer stays or last-minute bookings to attract guests. Hope this helps! 

Thank you so much I like your help and I will do it.

Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Mojgan10 I have no idea if $80 is high or low. You need to do a search for properties in your area and see how you compare to others. Also is the price what the guest pays or do they get Airbnb service fees loaded on top - Again make sure you are comparing what the guest pays when looking at other places.

My other advice is to not go too low. January for us is always our disastrous money losing month. There is just little business out there and costs for heating etc are high. As such a low price will just lose you more money when a guest does pop up. Perhaps your March is our January!