Need advice

Need advice

Hello me and my kids had a worse experience. 

I need help on what’s my right?

thanks . 

4 Replies 4
Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

Sorry your post is not clear what issues have you encountered? @Mel10589 

If the listing is not as described you should follow the advice on your booking confirmation. Contact the host with evidence and if they don't respond or can't resolve the issue you can contact Airbnb.

what outcome are you looking for? 

Elena4354
Level 2
Porto, Portugal

Hi @Mel10589 ,  can you share more details please.

Kind regards. 

Elena.

Nalin67
Level 2
Singapore

What's your experience 

Nalin67
Level 2
Singapore

Dear Mel,

I'm sorry to hear that you've had a bad experience on Airbnb. When issues arise during a stay, it’s essential to know the appropriate steps to take to resolve them and ensure they are reported effectively.

First, I recommend contacting the host directly. Many issues can be resolved through clear and direct communication. Explain the problem and give the host an opportunity to address it. Hosts who value their reputation and guests' comfort are often willing to make amends quickly.

If the host is unresponsive or unable to resolve the issue, the next step is to contact Airbnb support through the Resolution Center. You can access the [Airbnb Resolution Center](https://www.airbnb.com/resolutions) and follow the prompts to report the problem and request a resolution. It’s important to provide as much evidence as possible, such as photos, videos, or screenshots of communications with the host, to support your claim.

In more severe cases or if the Resolution Center does not provide a satisfactory resolution, you can escalate the matter by contacting Airbnb’s customer support directly through the [Airbnb Help Center](https://www.airbnb.com/help/contact_us). Here, you can find various ways to reach customer service, including phone and email options.

By following these steps, you can ensure that your concerns are properly addressed, and appropriate action is taken by Airbnb to prevent similar issues from occurring in the future.