Off season monthly promotions

Answered!
Debbie1267
Level 1
Santa Cruz, CA

Off season monthly promotions

Hi I would like to discount my condo for off season months but also require a 30 day minimum stay requirement to get those deals just for those months. The rest of the year is a 3-day minimum is there a way to do this.  For example I’d like to offer my place for $2,500 a month for the Summer  months of June, July, August and September only and the daily price would be according to that monthly rate…am not seeing how I can do this. Appreciate any guidance. Thanks! 

1 Best Answer
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Debbie1267 Lets start with the easy bit. Switch on pro tools (in your account) and then apply a ruleset to the off season months with a min stay of 30 days. BUT a guest might book from mid June to mid July and another for all of August giving you weeks of downtime that can't be booked. I guess you could then open up the two week blocks by removing the ruleset from them.

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Debbie1267 Lets start with the easy bit. Switch on pro tools (in your account) and then apply a ruleset to the off season months with a min stay of 30 days. BUT a guest might book from mid June to mid July and another for all of August giving you weeks of downtime that can't be booked. I guess you could then open up the two week blocks by removing the ruleset from them.

Thank you! Any bookings would be better than no bookings which is what we got last year 😁