Priory Jamaica - Cleaning services and/or cohost

Priory Jamaica - Cleaning services and/or cohost

I just started an Air Bnb in Richmond Estates, Coolshade division. I’m in need most of a cleaning service, and possibly a co host.  Please send all recommendations.

Thanks

5 Replies 5
Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hi @Sam6893 

Join your local host group on FB and ask for recommendations.

Sophia
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Sam6893, following on from Helen's response, I just wanted to drop in and share the link to join the Local Hosts Club:  https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Local-Host-Clubs/ct-p/en_clubs

You can join the nearest Local Host Club to connect with fellow hosts local to your area. You can share your experiences, exchange valuable knowledge and get advice 😀

I hope this helps! 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Kimberley152
Level 2
New York, NY

Hello, I'm interested in being a cohost!  I have a cleaning service that I can suggest for you to use as well. Plesse let me know how to go about it. 

Good Morning Kimberly,

I’m definetely interested in your cleaning services. How to move forward?

Gavin236
Level 2
Provo, UT

@Sam6893 Hello! I would be happy to cohost for you. I run a veteran owned business. I own LTR's, but I am just starting in the STR space. Here's my website, so you can reach out to me either on here or through the website. Looking forward to hearing from you!(: **

**[Link removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to advertise on the Community Center.