Rental Agreements and Contact Information

Holly719
Level 1
Freeport, TX

Rental Agreements and Contact Information

I have been a Super Host for several years, but as of September 30, Airbnb has made a change that makes it very difficult to do business with them.  I require all guests to fill out a Rental Agreement via DocuSign, but Airbnb has removed any type of email address to be able to do this.  This puts me at a disadvantage.  VRBO supplies the email address.  I do not understand this change and belive this was a very poor decision by Airbnb.

4 Replies 4
Fred13
Level 10
Placencia, Belize

I never thought they allowed private e-mails in the past either.

Basha0
Level 10
Penngrove, CA

I just ask for the email in order to send them house info and agreement which needs to be signed. I tell them once I have that back I will send entry instructions. 
I have never had a problem obtaining the email. 

Nina210
Level 2
New York, NY

Good evening hopefully guests have been receptive and you have been able to send them a rental agreement. I was wondering if you were comfortable sharing yours.

Karen4312
Level 1
Lometa, TX

Wondering if you ever found a solution to sending rental agreements to booked guests. I'm new to Airbnb & I have tried every way I can think of to send a rental agreement and other information to prospective guests, without any luck. Airbnb told me to cut and paste the info in House Rules, which I did. According to one of my prospective guests, this method eliminates formatting & doesn't allow her to print out the information. 

The only possible way I can think of is to text guests and ask for their email so that I can communicate outside the Airbnb platform. This is not my preferred solution because I prefer to keep all communication in a single place.