Rentals as slow all of a sudden

Rentals as slow all of a sudden

What I am contacting you today is on what is happening in the market.  What can you tell me about the market here on the West Coast of Eastern Washington?  Do you have any reports which can be provided?  According to the financial stats for the past few years.  This year is much different. It started good with dates filling up as usual but for the past 2 months, rentals are dead. I have lowered my prices twice now across the board and still no new rentals. As I get to within 30 days of a date, I usually drop the rate considerably. Better a rental at $178 a night than no rental at all. 

Any insights you can provide would be wonderful. 
1 Reply 1
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Cory234, welcome to our community, the forum where Hosts and guests come together to share experiences and advice based on their own journeys 😊

Since our community is global, it might take some time for fellow hosts in your area to see your post. I recommend joining the nearest Local Host Club to your location to connect with hosts on the West Coast of Eastern Washington and get their insights.

I hope this helps.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad