So confused

Answered!
Kevin-and-Jen3
Level 2
Wentworth, NH

So confused

Hello. I have a question, I have searched but boy it seems complicated and I’m pretty computer savvy..  

I finally figured out how to get a 2 day min for weekend starting Friday and it awesome.  No more ruined weekends and still booking. 

so my question is this.  Let’s say we no longer want to have people checking in on Sunday or Mondays after our 2 day minimum is met, but don’t mind if people book into Monday or Tuesday.  IE we don’t have to turn it over.  How in the world is this accomplished as I had a hard enough time figuring out just the two day min. Or is this not even possible? 

Our hope is to get a day or two to take our time doing laundry or fixing something or just plane satisfied with what we get for weekends. We have two listing and have activated the pro tools. (Wish I knew they existed earlier) And I will never use the app again. The website is so much better 

thanks in advance for any assistance 

Kevin 

1 Best Answer
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Kevin-and-Jen3 

Create a ruleset that says 'no check in on Sunday/Monday' but does allow checking out (ie remain silent on this)

OR to achieve a similar effect set a day preparation time between bookings (in the availability section of the calendar.

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Kevin-and-Jen3 

Create a ruleset that says 'no check in on Sunday/Monday' but does allow checking out (ie remain silent on this)

OR to achieve a similar effect set a day preparation time between bookings (in the availability section of the calendar.

Thank you Mike. That seems to have worked. Appreciate the information 

cheers

Kevin

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Kevin-and-Jen3,  great question 💡

Our experienced Host, Mike, has provided an excellent suggestion. Were you able to create a ruleset?

Keep us posted!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad