Refund

Maxwell71
Level 1
Johannesburg, South Africa

Refund

Does Airbnb think africans are some bunch of idiots? how can a reputable company hold someone's refund for a month?? Crossboarder payments dont even take 5 working days , what sort of refund takes 30 days??

Not only that noone even tell you the date when the refund was made, one says 30 may the other 20 june ?? the disrespect is apalling. 

2 Replies 2
Maxwell71
Level 1
Johannesburg, South Africa

Airbnb has been taking me from pillar to post regarding a refund from a month ago. You get different people assisting after every 2/3 days and make you start over explaining yourself. Literally taking me for a fool. 

In a process of trying to sue this people , if anyone has suggestions please share. They do not have a place in Africa if they continue operating like this. 

[Post merged by Community Manager to keep relevant  and similar discussions from the author in one place]

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Maxwell71 , I'm truly sorry to hear that you've had issue with the refund pay. 

Did you hear back from the Support team regarding your concern? Did you also check in with your bank if the refund was processed on their end?

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines