Suspension of account and announcements. Suspension of bookings. Help Ukraine Kyiv Discrimination

Answered!

Suspension of account and announcements. Suspension of bookings. Help Ukraine Kyiv Discrimination

Guys, I'm shocked! The company suspended my account and announcements and for 3 weeks no one wants to help us! They sent all the documents for the apartment, confirmed the identity, sent the payment of utility bills and still zero help! Discrimination! Half of the people were left, half are discriminated against, their rights are restricted and advertisements are blocked!
What to do?

1 Best Answer
Kate867
Level 10
Canterbury, United Kingdom

@Андрій1  It would seem that your account with two listings was created in March 2022, after the war started.  The initiative to donate by booking via Airbnb was to help out existing Hosts with accounts set up prior to the war and generally those in a Home Share situation without multiple listings.  Airbnb have been carefully checking accounts to make sure that others are not taking advantage of this.  If you wish to help those in the Ukraine that need somewhere to stay you can offer your rooms via Airbnb.org

View Best Answer in original post

15 Replies 15
Max1814
Level 2
San Diego, CA

Hey there! Just filed arbitration with Airbnb. That's really the only way to get them  to reverse any of their egregious actions. I made a pretty long post on here as well. Airbnb pretty much just wiped away a business I've devoted my life to for the last 5 years. They've done it to a lot of others too and they can't keep being emboldened to do this. If you're looking for some legal help, we have some others who joining in. Shoot me a mssage at help at airbnb hypen violations dot comm.