THE TRUTH ABOUT AIRBNB COVER. THEY EVEN DELETED ALL OF MY POSTS ON THIS FORUM.

Martin1119
Level 2
Hanoi, Vietnam

THE TRUTH ABOUT AIRBNB COVER. THEY EVEN DELETED ALL OF MY POSTS ON THIS FORUM.

UPDATE: 

I HAVE POSTED ALL THE EVIDENCE AND THE FACTS THAT MY APARTMENT WAS DESTROYED BY GUESTS.

I HAVE POSTED PICTURES OF THE APARTMENT BEFORE AND AFTER GUESTS CHECK IN.
AIRBNB HAS RESOLUTIONLY DELETED THOSE POSTS ON THIS FORUM.
A TERRIBLE MEDIA FACT.

I have a villa in Hanoi - Vietnam.

I have a booking with code ** for a group of customers named **.

The problem occurs as follows:

1/ He booked my apartment on November 30, 2023 for the stay period February 14, 2024 to February 20, 2024.

2/ Before check-in day, he asked me to pick him up from the airport for free and prepare a bouquet of fresh flowers in the room to surprise his girlfriend and his group of friends. We refused because we only provide accommodation services, then he called us to continue asking for free accommodation and threatened to give us a bad review if we refused.

3/ On February 14, 2024 when he arrived at 9:30, we helped him check in early at 10:00 AM, while check-in time was 14:00 PM.
We have full acceptance photos of the apartment being completely clean and beautiful and well equipped before guests check in. I have full photos with time traces. I have to be very careful with this guest because he I threatened you before.

4/ After he checked in. He and his group of 6 friends stayed in the villa for 7 hours and didn't have a single complaint.
By the time they went out, Airbnb had contacted us, requesting a full refund because the guest reported that we had provided a broken toilet and broken lights to the guest.
I gave Airbnb a photo with a time stamp 20 minutes before the guest checked in for them to compare, proving that my apartment was eligible, and the guest had intentionally destroyed it to fabricate evidence, but They refused and refunded 100% to the customer, and deducted all our money.

5/ After that, I continued to check the apartment and saw the lights were out, the toilet was broken, the clothes dryer couldn't be closed, there was vomit on the bed, and the TV was broken.
I then submitted a chargeback to Airbnb Cover For Host from February 14, 2024.

6/ Following the reimbursement process, they asked me to provide a lot of documents. I provide it fully.
And today they only sent back 1 email saying my refund was invalid because the photos were not valid.

THIS IS A BLATE LIE FROM AIRBNB COVER.
I DEMAND THEM TO ANSWER ME WHAT IS THE REASON FOR THE AUTHENTICITY AND LACK OF PHOTOS, THEY CANNOT ANSWER.

**[Sensitive information removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

4 Replies 4
Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi there @Martin1119 👋

I have popped you a direct message to explain why the changes have been made and duplicated posts removed. You can also read more in the Community Center Guidelines.

Many thanks, 

Rebecca 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

I keep having to post on the forums because the Airbnb Support Team cannot answer my questions.

They couldn't even respond and tried to close the case right after.

And why did you delete my posts with photo proof?

Please understand, I gave all those photos, but they never responded to me.
That's why I have to post it here, to see how the truth from Airbnb oppresses the Host.

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi Martin, 

This is not a direct contact with Airbnb Support and is a peer-to-peer support forum so we're unable to look directly at ongoing cases raised with Airbnb. Please see the direct message I have sent you for more information and clarification. 

Rebecca 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

No one resolve to me.