Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Top Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Top Answer in original post

5,959 Replies 5,959
Krizia9
Level 2
Miami, FL

Hi Lizzie! 

Thank you so much! I'm super excited to be part of this community & to be able to help other to enjoy the excitement our hometown has to offer!

Shall you ever need anything, do not hesitate in letting me know! 

K

Hello everyone, 

I'm excited to have just reached #superhost status. My properties are located in Jacksonville, Florida.  I really enjoy hosting and my goal is to make my guests feel like they're in vacation mode as soon as they walk in the door. 

I notice that other #superhosts have levels attached to their badges.  Is this in correlation to the number of times you make #superhost?

Ketut4
Level 2
Denpasar, Indonesia

Dear Lizzie and Airbnb Team,

Thank you very much for your help support

Regards

Ketut Tinggen

Laura6691
Level 2
Córdoba, Argentina

Hi everyone! I’m soooo happy♥️💪🏼 This is my first time as superhost! I worked hard and my guests have been lovely!
Thanks Airbnb for giving me the chance to know wonderful people from around the world.

My apartment is in Cordoba city, Argentina. You are all kindly invited!

See you soon😉

Laura.

Loni56
Level 10
Santa Catarina, Brazil

Obrigada!! parabéns a equipe do airbnb!!

e a todos que conquistaram o e status superhost!!

muito feliz ser superhost !!

Angela3593
Level 1
Nantucket, MA

Hello all, congratulations to all new superhosts!

I am super happy to be part of the super host community!

I live on Nantucket, USA, an island 30 miles out in the Atlantic. It is a very beautiful historic island. My husband and I built our house on the island a year ago and rented it for the season. Now, I am excited to continue renting our cottage. Please feel welcome to visit us! 

Carola225
Level 2
Fairfax, VA

Thank you!!!! I am honored to be part of this select group who cares about our guests

And listen to their concerns to make sure their stays are  pleasant and worry free.

Ana-Rita14
Level 1
Delfinópolis, Brazil

Obrigada Lizzie, ficamos lisonjeados, pois  com simplicidade e acolhimento procuramos levar o nosso hóspede, ao bem estar de se sentir em casa. O bônus é um estímulo a seguirmos adiante. Gratidão.🌷

Rachel2646
Level 1
Rochester, NY

Hello,

We are thrilled to be named SuperHosts - TWICE ! Two sisters having fun is what we like to say, but we take hosting quite seriously! What sets us apart in our area is a well stocked home, communication, cleanliness and we both live in the are and offer all kinds of suggestions to make their stay a wonderful experience. We'd love to find another home to host people...and then another ... and perhaps another !

Aspaces-Service0
Level 2
Hanoi, Vietnam

Hello, we are very happy because we got superhost.

We are Aspaces Serviced Apartment in Hanoi, Vietnam 

Here is our link https://www.airbnb.com.vn/rooms/45428051?s=39&unique_share_id=6621b4cf-52c2-4595-ab3d-5500782226a7

Hope to see all of you when come to Hanoi

BoatsChoice0
Level 2
Isla Mujeres, Mexico

Hi everyone, third quarter in a row being superhost! Private boats safely moored at marinas for rent per night as accommodation. Based in Isla Mujeres, Mexico.

https://www.airbnb.com/h/elegancefortwo

https://www.airbnb.com/h/geminisailboat

Vivek-Thomas0
Level 2
Bengaluru, India

Been  a Super host from past 6 years. You can see all my listings from the below link. All my listings are in Bangalore North, India

http://www.airbnb.co.in/p/memorable-homestays

Regards

Vivek

Siv-Åshild0
Level 2
Molde, Norway

Thank you Lizzie; Hi, all of you! I feel honoured to once more being a «superhost», and I want to thank all my guests for being so responsive to my efforts over the years, of making their stay as enjoyable as possible! My two listings are in a beautiful area by the fiord Malmefjorden in North West Norway. My guests mostly choose my place for the serene nature and unique possibilities for hiking. Also the Atlantic Road is not far away. My listing is situated peacefully by the fiord and among mountains; it is rural, and still close to the town Molde and our local airport. Looking forward to get to know other hosts! 🤗🌺🥰

Jennifer4210
Level 2
Itanhaém, Brazil

Olá, estou muito feliz. Toda minha dedicação, e sempre estar atenta às necessidades dos hóspedes, faço o meu melhor, para sempre superar as expectativas. 

Sou muito grata, tenho uma casa bonitinha e aconchegante, que fica na cidade de Itanhaém com 100 mil habitantes, localizada no estado de São paulo no Brasil , uma cidade pequena, mas com território extenso, uma das praias mais longas do litoral sul, e uma das cidades mais antigas do Brasil, aqui as pessoas são bem acolhedoras, solicitas, um lugar bem tranquilo,

agradeço pela honra, é muito gratificante ver o meu trabalho sendo reconhecido . 

Eva535
Level 2
Mexico City, Mexico

Im so happy to be SuperHost one more time !!!