Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Top Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Top Answer in original post

5,959 Replies 5,959

Thank you so much for the awesome recognition of Superhost! I owe it all to my incredibly wonderful Co-host Aimee, who has brought her "A" game to every guest and her expertise and experience as a responsible, caring person who holds every guest as top priority in importance. Everyone appreciates Aimee so much and and so many have commented on her attention to detail and cleanliness for each of their stays with us. We both try to do our best to accommodate and stay attentive to the details of hosting for our guests. Everyone loves having the whole place all to themselves for privacy and relaxation.

My Donslakemacretreat is located near lake McConaughy in western Nebraska and although it's not a very populated area, it's a great place to get away to for seasonal fishing or boating or hunting or just to enjoy a peaceful quiet area to enjoy our wide open spaces and clear starry skies.

Thanks so much

Don

Hello everyone! 

I am beyond thrilled and thankful to my wonderful couple's who in just 3 short months of opening this cute and cozy home have made me a super host!
All my guest were so happy with all the extras I tried to do to make their stay so enjoyable. From fresh flowers, veggies from our garden and a very comfy clean and cozy retreat in the amazing Adirondack mountains for them to enjoy!
It’s been a pleasure to host such fun guests and has been so much fun to see couples have a great time and have made some friends along the way. 
Thank you Airbnb for this opportunity looking to meeting more couples! 
Congratulations to my fellow hosts!

https://www.airbnb.com/h/adirondackromanceworkplaygetaway

Elize7
Level 2
Cape Town, South Africa

Thank you Airbnb!

All our properties are walking distance to Camps Bay beach, Cape Town - South Africa.

Most have private pools and views.

Happy hosting and safe travels everyone!

Farrah7
Level 2
Singapore

Hello everyone, 

Farrah here from Manila, I've been hosting with Airbnb for 7 years now and became a SuperHost for many years. 

Nice to meet you all! 

Hello to all Super Hosts , We’re so happy and thankful for continually getting super host title hard work paid off! 
  If you’re in Chicago area please check my Airbnb in Downtown Skokie …

Sudaththa0
Level 1
Kandy, Sri Lanka

Hi

I’m sudaththa and my self and my wife is hosting 2 bed room fully AC , Apartment in Mount Lavinia, Srilanka , in front of nice beach, it’s nice place for Lesure and work too..

so.. warmly welcome all of yuh to the Mount Lavinia Srilanka, #Srilankanbeaches  

thank you Airbnb for super hosting me

Raja239
Level 1
Beirut, Lebanon

Thank you Lizzie, how does this help me to get more guests and boost my outreach ? I recall I initially opened by Lodge to AirBnB hosts only, can I now open it to the public at large ? Please advise on how to increase my "traffic" from now on and take advantage of the super-host status. Thanks a lot. Raja

I have found AirBnb to be the best site ever to list my vacation rental condo in Maui Hawaii.  I have had the best experience with wonderful guests that have taken great care of our condo during their vacation and have told me of the wonderful memories created there and how much they have enjoyed our condo.  We live in Canada, and have children so are only able to be there for a couple of weeks a year over our winter break.  Having the ability to rent our condo out makes it affordable to own it and continually improve it.  I really love hearing how their stay was a memorable experience and I want to share some of our wonderful experiences from our many trips there to make it easy for them to plan for great activities and wonderful restaurants to suit a family budget.  Our condo has been set up for a family of four with 1 bedroom, 2 full bathrooms and two futons so the kids don't have to share a bed.  I have been very fortunate to have our condo in paradise and really feel great about sharing it.  Airbnb has made it easy to do so, and I now only book my condo with this site.

Such an honour and a pleasant surprise to receive the SUPERHOST recognition. I’m in South Africa and have two self-catering units in the city of Cape Town that boast one of the 7 wonders of the world , the iconic Table Mountain. Our guests truly appreciate the peace and tranquility we offer and shows in the results.

Rohini18
Level 2
NOIDA, India

Namaste 🙏 Lizzie and all wonderful Super hosts here💐

I am delighted to be a part of Super Hosts and look forward to hosting 😊

I live in Delhi the Capital of India 🇮🇳.

I am surrounded by history gardens Nature night life and great shopping and eating.

4hrs from Jaipur

3hrs from Agra Taj Mahal and Mathura the Hare Krishna city.

4hrs towards the mountain 🏔️ from Rishikesh and Haridwar...where Beatles found their spiritual inspiration.

6hrs from Nanital where 🍎 Steve Jobs and Pretty Woman found her spiritual path.

A short flight to see the Dalai Lama.

For the Sea Goa is a flight ✈️ away.

Surrounded with history and fun ..I believe you never are the same once you visit India.

My work is in Apparel Export and will be pleased to consult for people looking to import from India.

Rohini

Agnes594
Level 1
Paris, France

hey, I m delighted to be a superhost  and super happy to keep hosting guests from all over the world in my flat in Paris 🇫🇷

Rohini18
Level 2
NOIDA, India

Namaste 🙏 Lizzie and Super Hosts,

I am so happy to be chosen to be a part of all of you.

I have a place in Delhi India 🇮🇳💕 & Sending you love from here.

It's a perfect place to park yourself and travel everywhere in India ...some of the places I visited recently will post pictures.

You see jewels from Jaipur,The Himalayas,Corbett and the Taj.

My work is in Apparel Export from India and I will be delighted to consult for your import requirements.

1000081042.jpg

1000071422.jpg

1000080827.jpg

1000025676.jpg

Kayzy0
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Thanks for making me a SUPERHOST! 
On my third month now and loving it! 

Hello everybody!

I am a super host because I love what I do and above all, I love my guests. I treat them as I would like to be treated where I travel. Their satisfaction is my joy. When you have passion in what you do, nothing can be difficult.

Greetings from Bucharest, Romania!

Andrea5285
Level 2
Manorville, NY

Thank you so much. Very happy to be here. I have a small ocean front condo in Myrtle Beach.  I live in New York.