Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,955 Replies 5,955
Cynthia1230
Level 1
North Myrtle Beach, SC

Thank you 

Eleonora458
Level 2
Sozopol, Bulgaria

Благодарим Ви от сърце за оценката!!!

Наистина е много приятно , когато труда ни е оценен от гостите!!!

За нас е чест да сме част от AIRBNB !!!

Продължавамееее!

Nicole3155
Level 2
Loveland, CO

FINALLY! I was wondering when this would happen! I go above and beyond with all my guests: seasonal goods from our garden, gifts, recommendations, car charging. One guest needed first aid, and I made her a salve and tea (they didn’t leave a review- ugh!). Another guest borrowed much of my outdoor equipment for a softball tournament and I let her kids play with mine so she and her husband could have alone time (no review here, either!)

Question, though. Since my business is primarily seasonal, will I lose my  Superhost status? We don’t plan to rent this winter, as the cold nights are too hard on our plumbing system. We rent our RV here. 

Thanks!

Nikki- Loveland, CO

Tracy1027
Level 1
Zion Crossroads, VA

Thank you ! We are so excited to be a super host !

Best, 

Tracy

Hello !!! I just got my super host badge !!! I am from Costa Rica and we have a place in San Jose , very nice and comfortable 

So wonderful to be Superhost again. Guest are #1 and I try to give the best hospitality to them and keep my properties pristine!

My portfolio is in NEFL, beautiful St Augustine & Jacksonville.

Forever Your Host.

Στυλιανός1
Level 2
Kirtomados, Greece

Thank you very much. It was a pleasant surprise to me!

Roberto2369
Level 2
Conversano, Italy

From Manager in Milan to Host in Puglia in like 6months.... and now SuperHost. Wow, great achievement for the one that is new in the business. Sound a really positive start of my new life. And the end is true, just put all your hart in what you do and you'll ser results. Thanks a lot

Jose-Maria47
Level 2
Manaus, Brazil

Obrigado Lizzie. 

Lets keep hard working and focus on the clients expectations. 

To be a superhost of a property  in the middle of Amazon is a continuos challenge. 

Here we go.

Jose

Karina841
Level 1
Brasilia, Brazil

Olá! Meu nome é Karina, oferecemos uma estadia em casa container numa cidadezinha do interior de Goiás , Brazil, chamada Pirenópolis , eu e meu esposo estamos muito felizes por conseguir oferecer um bom atendimento e uma boa  acomodação aos nossos hóspedes. Amamos o que fazemos!

Todos serão muito bem vindos. A região é rica em cultua, gastronomia e natureza exuberante, com cachoeiras, montanhas, pedras para escaladas, trilhas para caminhadas, corridas e montain Bikers. A estadia é sempre boa durante todo o ano.

Damiano28
Level 2
Rome, Italy

Just becoming agai a super Host ... I will like to enter in contact with other superhost and give the opportunity to visit one of my listing on the adriatic sea, for those that love the intermediate season, when there is no confusion, and may be not for swimming but to take sun, light, and visit fantastic small town around .... The area is Val d'Itria, and it is famous for the sea cost, for town with fantastic historical center and houses called Trulli.

Crystal593
Level 2
Grand Falls-Windsor, Canada

Wow this is my first year operating a vacation rental and we were late opening so I am very pleased with the response.  We have traveled lots and we know what we appreciate in a rental and tried to create the best accommodation for our guests. We are located in a much sought after area of Twillingate, Newfoundland but our property is on a point of land with no other properties past us. All you can hear is the ocean, seagulls and sometimes whales. I think it's important to have unique little touches like local personalized soaps, locally made shampoos, and local artwork. I also leave treats (candy) for my guess as well as a list of things to do and places to eat. Those are all things I appreciate when we travel. Thank you to our wonderful guest that valued our house as we do. Looking forward to another great season next year.

Sebastián145
Level 2
Lima Region, Peru

Hello superhosts, I’m Sebastian from Lima, Perú, I’m glad to share with you my experience as a host, I’m helping mom to make her own business. Love to make my guests feel comfortable and as an architect to tell them all about Lima and the whole Peru. 
I’m aware to improve the apartment, learning from every guest that choose our space and enjoy, I must confess that my second guest propose to her fiancee at out space wich made us very proud. 

I love gardening, now I’m planting some new species at the planter mixing some philodendro with sylvester orchids… 

IMG_5950.jpeg

Biken0
Level 2
Raniban, Nepal

Thank you lizzie and airbnb team to make me superhost. Its my pleasure to be superhost.

Hope to get more support to promote Green Hill Apartment Kathmandu 

Thank you once again 

Dear sir/Mam,

Thanks Airbnb for recommending mayoor home stay as a super host home stay.

We hope to get more and more support in future also to promote Mayoor vihar home stay in sulthaan Bathery Wayanad Kerala India.

Warm regards.

Muralidharan VR