Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,955 Replies 5,955
Wilbye0
Level 2
Nairobi, Kenya

Am a superhost!

thanks to the hard work and the dedication to my guests comfort.

Its about time, looking forward to improving and keep delighting my guests.

Mercedes130
Level 2
Porto, Portugal

Hi dear Lizzie,

Thank you so much for your congratulations on becoming a Superhost. You can't imagine  how   happy  and honoured I feel .

As a member of our community says we are "Superhosts"  because of the cooperation from our guests. I always do my duty by making myself  available when needed, keeping my place  clean, comfortable and make necessary things available. 

Our place is in Porto, Portugal and it is located near the sea and the river.

We have a beautiful river , sea, beaches, food, wine, especially Porto Wine and olive oil .

We also are very friendly with such a big heart and pride and we gladly receive our guests from all over the world.

Thanks Airbnb to appreciate my labor.

Thanks again.

Barney-And-Gill0
Level 1
Vaucluse, Australia

Thank you Lizzie - we are so excited and grateful. We look forward to connecting with this community.

We have a special airbnb. All of the French/ European decor is upcycled / recycled saving waste from landfill and we would welcome the opportunity to have a special editorial feature to inspire other airbnb hosts to use this great opportunity to show other hosts how we can  all do what we can to save the planet. Let us know if we can chat further. Thanks again.

Darl0
Level 1
Butuan City, Philippines

A superhost here from Butuan City, Philippines! It really pays to be nice to guests and we’re also glad to have wonderful and appreciative guests.

This is indeed a good way to start the new year!

Caroline2681
Level 1
Glastonbury, United Kingdom

Oh thank you so much! I really appreciate this! It’s wonderful to be acknowledged for working hard to give the best, comfortable stay for my guests! 

Sadequl0
Level 2
New York, NY

Thank you Lizzie, let’s work together!! Appreciate your support and advice.

Luki10
Level 2
Dade City, FL

SOOOOO Excited!!!!

Nylenda0
Level 1
Canton, NC

Hi everyone! We have  6 airbnb's - 5 of which is a tiny home resort and one cabin. located in the mountains of  western NC!  All are river front and offer everything that a mountain getawy can offer.. Come Visit us! 

[Address removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Hi Lizzie, many thanks for the warm welcome. The just received Superhost status was a long awaited milestone and a great New Years's gift! Thanks to Airbnb for that!

We are originally from Cuba (now living in Barcelona) and we run two properties: a charming 5 br. Neocolonial House in the eclectic Vedado neighborhood in downtown Havana, Cuba and an a cozy 1 Br beach apartament in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. We have local staff (actually friends from the high shool days 50 years ago!) who manage the day-to-day of the property and take good care of and even pamper our guests ... if it wasn't for them, we would have never been able to reach excelence in this endeavour, no chance... and that would be my tip: We treat the sfaff (6 people) as if they were family, we care for them and demand performance at the same time ... and we were very lucky to have found honest, hard working and loyal people.

Last but not least, we are glad to be here, to be able to learn and share with other colleagues, and we will be happy to welcome anyone here in to come and visit us either in Havana or in Punta Cana ... experiences will be quite different, but both will be equally enjoyable and unforgettable.

PS

I'm also taking note about properties in places in our wish list: Croatia (my daughter was just there and she loved it!), Maceió (morei no Brazil 5 anos e nao conheco là!), Georgia! I'll be there some day ... Khachapuri, Shashlik, Borzhomi, Kindzmarauli ... Life if to short and money to scarce but there's always a hope! Cheers everyone!

Our properties:

Havana:          https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/53945361

Punta Cana:  https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/29445194

Krista337
Level 2
Santa Barbara, CA

I'm so happy to be a Superhost again! I had it for awhile years ago, and then took a break from hosting - but after this first year back at it, I'm so excited! 🤗

Toufla0
Level 3
Marrakesh, Morocco

Thanks a lot 😇🥳🥰

Susana838
Level 2
Buenos Aires, Argentina

¡Estoy muy contenta por tener el Nivel de Superhost! y me gusta de corazón serlo en mi ciudad. Buenos Aires es una ciudad vibrante, con mucho para ver, disfrutar y comer súper rico. Es la puerta de entrada para viajar por Argentina. Tenemos muchos grandes paisajes naturales y hermosas ciudades para recorrer y compartir.

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hola @Susana838, que emoción, felicidades 

¿Es la primera vez que recibes este reconocimiento? Te comparto que tenemos una comunidad es español, donde muchos anfitriones argentinos interactúan. Pensé en compartirla contigo para que puedas participar en algunas de las conversaciones allá: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Centro-de-la-Comunidad-SP/ct-p/centro-de-la-comunidad

Un saludo.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Lorraine491
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Thankyou!! We have put everything we could into our little rentals business in 2023 and this is the perfect New Year's gift for 2024....Superhost status! Awesome.

Thanks so much again......

😀😍😎🌍🏖

very happy to made superhost! It’s gratifying and speaks to our hard work and commitment to provide our guests the best of our resources.