Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,955 Replies 5,955
Ade4871
Level 1
Moncton, Canada

Thanks Lizzie!

Glad to be a Superhost. It hasn't been easy but we made it!

Rosaura32
Level 1
Orlando, FL

Omg 😱 thank you 😊 so much 

Sara9404
Level 2
Antwerp, Belgium

Hi everyone!!!

I just received the superhost status and I am very happy with it!!

With an accommodation close to the city of Antwerp (Belgium) it is a true pleasure to welcome so many wonderful guests!! I really enjoy being a host & I like the efficiency of the Airbnb platform!

Sara 

Mary5380
Level 2
Shreveport, LA

Thank you...I am so excited! Here's to 2024!

Elton107
Level 1
Tirana, Albania

Hello Lizzie,this is my first time experience as a host of two studio apartments in the center of Tirana,i had guests from all Europe and other countries also,its a great experience and i love it,the feeling of providing a stay to people and listening them how they enjoyed my city is great,let alone getting payed for that feeling 😄.

But with this so-called power of providing comes with great responsibility!

So i always treat the guests with the respect and warmth that everyone wishes for themselves to be treated!

kind regards 

to all hosts,

Elton

Tirana center hideaway 

Sue2023
Level 2
Barton on Sea, United Kingdom

I've received Super host status again.  I'm always so happy when I get the email.  It makes all my hard work worth it.  To know that guests love our holiday home is great.

Thanks Airbnb and all our guests

Sue

x

Serafim3
Level 2
Heraklion, Greece

Hi 👋 everyone ! 

Just received the SuperHost award and we are happy once more to have achieved high guest satisfaction score and know to have offered an unforgettable holiday experience to your guests staying at our place… ! 

ThanX 🙏

This is fabulous news!  We are thrilled to be a Superhost!  Thank you!

Kindly,

Brigette Modglin 

Jorge2122
Level 2
La Paz, Mexico

Hi, 

I'm Jorge from La Paz, Baja California Sur, México!

I'm glad to share with the whole community that we became Super Host, we're very proud of it and wanted to share our happiness!

I'll be more than happy to share experiences and tips, and obviously to receive you guys, just let me know and we can sale with our boat at the amazing Sea of Cortes.

My best wishes for this 2024!

Blessings!

Jorge M

Rhonda263
Level 2
Waterford, NY

Weeeeeeeee! I just made Superhost status! I rent my writers studio, The Poets Perch, as a guest apartment in a cute upstate New York village. It's filled with a lifetime collection of artwork, has many comfy places to sit or lounge, no TV (!!!) but music, books and games, snacks and seltzers, and an awesome coffee/tea bar. I love it and my guests seem to, as well. They get that this is a beloved space and no cold-condo-for-strangers. Also, I used to be able to host under my own roof, getting to know everyone. This is self-check in and check-out, so I use my texts to humanize everything for them, even asking what temperature they're comfortable with and presetting that for them. It seems to work: they feel nurtured. So happy about this. Best, Rhonda

Tim3923
Level 2
Queenstown, New Zealand

Thanks Lizzie!

Very proud of the team at Bayagima for putting in so much effort. We love hosting and looking after our guests and introducing them to the splendour of Sri Lanka. If you are down our way please stop by ❤️

Sarah5723
Level 2
Denver, CO

Hello fellow Superhosts! I manage several properties in the Denver Metro Area in Colorado. I am excited to receive my badge and look forward to many more! 

Carolyn902
Level 2
San Antonio, TX

Hello guys! We just received our Superhost award! We’re so excited about this as we’ve worked so hard! We are here in San Antonio, TX! If you happen to visit us, please let us know.

Crystle4
Level 1
Akron, OH

I’m super excited for what the future holds. Thank you and Congratulations to all of you on all of your success. I wish I had more property to host. 
I hesitated to put my Akron Ohio home on Airbnb because I didn’t think it would do well and it has surpassed my expectations of occupancy. It’s slow right now but I’m hopeful it’ll pick up again. I’m happy to have received SUPERHOST!  It’s important guest feel at home every time! 

Sylvie1791
Level 1
Colomiers, France

Hi , happy to join the community as Superhost .

I m Sylvie renting a flat and more...:   an experience in the Pyrénées (St Lary Soulan,   France).

I'm proud to satisfy our Guest who recognize  the quality of services/ experiences  proposed.