Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they canโ€™t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If youโ€™re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe youโ€™ll even make some new friends.

Weโ€™re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! ๐ŸŒป Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe๐Ÿ˜‰

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! ๐Ÿ˜

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,955 Replies 5,955
Mike3232
Level 1
Antwerp, Belgium

Congratulations ๐ŸŽŠ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿฅณ happy to join this community ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Renaud43
Level 2
Nice, France

Finally after all these years, an honor to become superhost ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ Airbnb is my religion ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘

Craig900
Level 1
Cordoba, Colombia

I just became super host for the second time. I am living the dream really with some properties in a beautiful little village on the Caribbean coast of Colombia called El Porvenir in provence of Cรณrdoba. The place is still not on the radar of many foreign travellers and has strict building regulations keeping it quite and relaxed with beautiful beaches. Feeling really blessed to be here and succeeding.

Hola, muy feliz de ser Super Host. Siempre bienvenidos a nuestro lugar en Poza Rica Veracruz Mรฉxico ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฝ. Una ciudad pequeรฑa con muy buena conexiรณn a diferentes lugares de interรฉs social, cultural y econรณmico. Playas, rรญos, montaรฑa, ruinas histรณricas. Una gran variedad de comidas tรญpicas e internacionales. Con gusto nos comunicamos contigo en tres idiomas, Espaรฑol, Alemรกn e Inglรฉs. Saludos cordiales. Ven a disfrutar nuestra zona habitacional. Gracias Airbnb !!!

Hello, I'm so happy to be Superhost again! We get amazing support in case of trouble! (one of my guests broke a garden recliner, and to avoid paying wrote a dreadful review.... They had also damaged other things, and Aircover kicked in ๐Ÿ˜Š

I rent an ensuite room in my house, it is self contained, with fridge, microwave etc. And the guests have access to the garden and, in summer, the pool. They are also welcome to have tea or a drink with me. I love it when my guests tell me about themselves and their trips, it's like having friends at home.

ร€ lot of my travellers come for work reasons, and they usually prefer to stay alone and to rest, which is also fine by me.

I make my own bread and all sorts of jams, they are usually enjoyed.

I live in the south west of France, in Libourne, a medium sized town with lots of cultural and sports opportunities, close to St Emilion and so many  wine Chรขteaux, and we are only 35 km from Bordeaux.

I also like travelling and visiting, for which purpose I use Airbnb as a guest, and I have met lots of lovely people. 

Giedre16
Level 1
Calgary, Canada

Just earned Superhost status on Airbnb in Calgary! ๐Ÿก Huge thanks to my wonderful guests for the stellar reviews. Hosting in this beautiful city has been a joy!

Giedre

Eugenia6
Level 2
Rome, Italy

Grazie Lizzie e buonasera a tutte e tutti. Sono italiana, nata a Napoli ma cresciuta a Roma dove vivo.

La mia casa รจ nel centro storico della cittร  e la condivido solo con donne. Non immaginavo di riuscire ad ospitare viaggiatrici solitarie... sono invece numerose le donne che viaggiano da sole e provenienti da ogni punto del pianeta. Mi fa molto piacere accoglierle! 

Mairi42
Level 1
Introdacqua, Italy

Hi! Thank you for making me a superhost!  I know itโ€™s because of the work I put in but it is still special to be recognised for it.  I hope to be able to maintain this status and grow with it. 

My rental is in the mountains of Abruzzo in Italy and I love sharing all I can with my guests about this idyllic and truly beautiful corner of Europe. I try to send them lots of information based on their stay before they arrive so they can profit as much as possible from our beautiful surroundings. 

Emily2098
Level 2
Covington, KY

Thank you Lizzie , we are very proud of being super hosts. It was a lot of work to get the house ready , taking it from  being condemned to what is is today . We love meeting new people from across the US and providing a home for people to live in while they visit the vicinity . Much to see here in the tristate area of Northern Kentucky/Cincinnati  Ohio.

Stephanie2992
Level 2
Mauges-sur-Loire, France

Merci beaucoup Lizzie ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

Bennetta0
Level 2
Barcelona, Spain

Thank you Lizzie, 

The advisory of becoming a Super host came quite unexpectedly.  This Originally from Chicago, I live in beautiful Barcelona!  Let's see if soon I'll be able to get back to hosting experiences too!

Happy New Year All!

Hi ... Great to meet other Superhosts.  I've been in Democratic politics almost all my life and served in senior positions for Presidents Clinton and Obama.   I've stayed in Airbnbs in Amsterdam, Paris, Lisbon, and Porto.

My 1 BR is located five blocks from the U.S. Capitol and can be found at https://airbnb.co,/h/capitolhill1br.

I would love to have you come visit.

Barb

Edu2258
Level 2
Petrรณpolis, Brazil

Hi! My name is Edu and I just became a Superhost!!! And itโ€™s incredible that weโ€™ve been renting our cabin for less than 2 months only, but guests are all enjoying so much our space and giving us 5 stars! We couldnโ€™t be happier! 

Our cabin is located in a mountain area near Rio de Janeiro (no, its not hot like Rio at all) and we are surrounded by the Atlantic Forrest, with beautiful birds and animals.

Iโ€™d like to thanks Airbnb for the opportunity to make it so pleasant  and enjoyable to rent our space! 

Hope to visit all of you guys as a guest in the future!

Iliahi-J-0
Level 4
Pฤhoa, HI

Mahalo

Robson88
Level 3
Carapicuรญba, Brazil

Como รฉ bom fazer parte.

Desejo que todos aqui evoluam cada vez mais, que possamos aprender um com os outros.

Abaixo estรก o link do meu humilde e aconchegante espaรงo:

airbnb.com/h/flatdiromaresortcaldasnovas

Boa sorte a todos e que Deus nos abenรงoe