Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,955 Replies 5,955
Heykel1
Level 1
Marseille, France

Thanks Im so happy I finally am a superhost 😝

Hola a todos, es un honor repetir este galardón y más aún ser parte de este selecto grupo, esperó continuar por este buen camino.

Hi all come to see me at Bendigo Australia. I have just become a Superhost. That was a great surprise.

Valentina1125
Level 2
Milan, Italy

Hallo, my name Is Valentina I'm from Milan and the flat that I have Is in Milan as well.

I have work hard to get Superhost assignment as hosting my flat Is my second job.

I'm very Happy to a new member of this community

Thank you Valentina 

Ari76
Level 1
Bali, Indonesia

Best wishes from Bali

Cristina2720
Level 2
Florida City, FL

thank you for the invite 

Victor3801
Level 1
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

It's a pleasure for us, for the 4th consecutive time. It has been a continuous learning process. Every day we have the opportunity to keep.learning to serve our guests  the best way possible. 

I like to be a more proactive member of this superhost  family and keep  learning and sharing knowladge with all of you.

Thank you!

Victor Pagan

Victor3801
Level 1
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

It's a pleasure for us, for the 4th consecutive time. It has been a continuous learning process. Every day we have the opportunity to keep.learning to serve our guests  the best way possible. 

I like to be a more proactive member of this superhost  family and keep  learning and sharing knowladge with all of you.

Thank you!

Victor Pagan

Hello everyone 🌟

I’m So Honor to be part of this community,

Of Súper Host🌟

Thank you very much,🙏 

Hard work…. Pays  off,,

I’m from Dominican Republic,❤️

a beautiful country, warm people,

marvelous beaches and delicious food 🍱 

all of you are more than welcome to come 🎈🎈

Ankush13
Level 1
Pune, India

Thanks for the having such a great platform and awesome community. I always loved hosting but never knew it's my passion too.

Thanks for the recognition 😊

Raveesh4
Level 1
Bengaluru, India

So nice to be a part of this community. its a cult. I wish to see what best can I do to grow together.

Naaawww getting to join the club!  Thanks very much for this, I have had a LOT of support from the airbnb support centre along the way, so I am really grateful for the help I have received.  I would not have got to this point without some excellent customer service.  Thank you 🙏 , Josie.

I'm very Happy to a new member of this community. I'm so proud. Greetings from Argentina 

Tiare5
Level 2
Kaneohe, HI

Thank you for the honor of being a super host. We enjoy sharing our property with our guests. They become like family and usually join in on any family get togethers. We try to share the Aloha Spirit with our guests and introduce them to the Hawaiian way of living. We offer yoga classes on our property Wednesday evenings at 6pm under the stars & Sunday morning at 10am on the pool deck.

Thank you for the honor of being a super host again this year!

We take pride in providing everything our guests might need when they stay with us.

Very comfortable Beds with high thread count sheets, fully equiped kitchen & bathrooms. As a designer I try to create a beautiful space for each rental that has a sense of place. We enjoy meeting people from all over the world.

We have a large property with a beautiful Pool deck area that includes a very large pool, hot tub and barb que area which creates a resort atmosphere. Most people want to check out the beautiful beaches on Oahu but many guests enjoy a day or two laying by the pool, taking in all the amazing views.

We have 3 different rental options; A separate cottage which can sleep 6. We also rent out 2 ensuites in our home. One has a desk space for remote workers. The other is slightly smaller with no desk space. Guests have their own refrigerator to share and their own kitchen space in the main house. There is a beautiful covered lanai with a view of the koolau mountains which includes a large lounging area, a custom porch swing overlooking coconut island and large dining table. So even if we have a full house it never feels crowded.

Carmelo143
Level 2
Tuscany, Italy

Grazie Lizzie, sinceramente, sono molto contento, ho cercato sin da subito , di offrire il meglio ai miei ospiti, perché  è quello che cerco , quando viaggio per il mondo...

Grazie ancora, auguro a te e a tutto lo staff di Airbnb , un  augurio di buon inizio 2024.

Saluti

Carmelo