Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,942 Replies 5,942
Anderson315
Level 1
Belém, Brazil

Obrigado, vamos por mais!!!

Mariana1240
Level 1
Tulum, Mexico

thanks 😃 😃 😃 

Asmaa11
Level 2
Edinburgh, United Kingdom

I think it’s very unfair that one 4 star review can bring you down by 0.1 

I was at 4.8 now at 4.7 just after one 4 star review 

then it takes 4/5 positive reviews to bring it back up to 4.8

Good morning everyone 🌞

This is Muralidharan from mayoor vihar home stay Sulthaan Bathery Wayanad Kerala India.

Some guest after a successful stay,use to rate four star in their review.

The host use to rate five star even though the guest dealing was not good.

Because the host is expecting a five star from the guest.Here nothing is going to lose by the guest the loser is mainly the host only.

The guest should explain why he has rated less than five .

There is no guest with out host.

Airbnb can find out a way to solve the problem.

Thanks and Regards.

Mr.Muralidharan It is disheartening indeed while I agree with you It is in our best interest to give 5* as long as the guests  were civil & left without damaging the property.we can't expect them to leave a spotlessly clean home, feel compelled to be nice& write a 5 star reviews, how each guest rates us depends his frame of mind  afterall they are on a holiday & left the place for them its just another guest house Or a hotel or  whatever In hospitality business guests can expect more from us & hosts have no such privilege.You will   still get lot of nice guests who will review  us fairly. 

All the best

Puneet26
Level 1
Melbourne, Australia

Thank you !! it is such a great feeling being a Superhost and serve the guests with best service possible.

Thanks,

Puneet

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Puneet26 , thanks so much for sharing your excitement with us and many congratulations on your Superhost status 😍 

Would you like to share a lovely introduction of yourself and something about your listing with us here?  👉 Introduce yourself here ‌👇

Looking forward to hearing from you!

-----

Frank2069
Level 2
Detroit, MI

Thank you Lizzie and it’s a pleasure and honor to be able to exceed my guests expectations in every way, show each guest respect, give my guests more than anyone else thinks to, my low pricing for my guests keeps the gift of hosting for families for a lifetime🏡🌅

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Frank2069 , a very warm welcome to the Community Center! Congratulations on your Superhost status! Your dedication to hospitality shines through in your approach. Keep up the great work! 🌟🏡 

Would you like to share a lovely introduction of yourself and something about your listing with us here?  👉 Introduce yourself here ‌👇

Looking forward to know more about you and your hosting style! 😍

-----

Ana-K59
Level 1
Englewood, NJ

Thanks!

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Ana-K59, Congratulations on achieving Superhost status! Is this your first time? How has your Airbnb journey been so far? We'd love to hear your stories, suggestions, or any questions you might have. Feel free to start a new conversation here!

Warm regards,

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Amy-And-Yasha0
Level 1
New York, United States

thank you so much always proud to make our guests happy 

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Amy-And-Yasha0, It's wonderful to have you in our community, and congratulations on achieving the Superhost status! 🎉

Would you like to share an introduction of yourself and something about your listing with us here? 🌟 Introduce yourself here🌟

Regards, 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Juan5274
Level 2
San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina

Good evening, nice to greet you.

We are proud of the mention, since we strive to live up to the needs of each guest!! Us It fascinates to provide unique and unforgettable experiences. We will continue to improve without a doubt every day!

Greetings Juan Pablo **

**[Sensitive information removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi @Juan5274 👋

Congratulations and a huge welcome to the Community Center! It's great to have you here with us. What are you looking forward to with your upcoming bookings? 

Feel free to start a conversation and ask any questions you may have!  😊

-----