Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,943 Replies 5,943
Jeffrey785
Level 1
Mooresville, NC

Thank you so much. I have worked my tail off to make my guests feel comfortable and happy 

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Your hard work has paid off @Jeffrey785 🎉

Congratulations and a huge welcome to the Community Center! It's great to have you here with us. Perhaps you can share some hints and tips to those who are looking to achieve Superhost next time? 

Feel free to start a conversation and ask any questions you may have!  😊

-----

Fernanda1415
Level 2
Downey, CA

Hi! 

so thrilled to be a part of the super host community!!! 

I am currently bursting of joy and now more than ever plan on working harder!

if anyone has tips please share. Ive had my airbnb running for 3 months now (newby) absolutely enjoy every single bit of it, we've had last minute cancellation and guest asking for a full refund, we had our first party shutdown ! (that was a wild night ) . we always try to make the guest feel heard and understood and come up with solutions for them, however sometimes it can be challenging with guest expecting too much.

This is my first airbnb and I am currently working on obtaining my second property. 

The airbnb support has been helpful whenever i have questions or need a refund.

overall so excited to be a part of this community and I look forward on making connections with everyone here!

-Fernanda **

**[Sensitive information removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Fernanda1415 👋

Welcome to the Superhost community, and congratulations on your achievements so far! 🎉💃

Handling last-minute cancellations, refund requests, and even a party shutdown can definitely be challenging, but it sounds like you're handling these situations with grace and finding solutions for your guests, what strategies have you used to get through these challenges? 

As a new host, it's great to hear that you're already planning to expand and work on obtaining your second property. That's an exciting step forward! 🎉

-----

Hello Lizzie,

Thank you very much.  I am truly humbled and feel so happy that I received the Superhost commendation. I hope to keep it up and do my best to all my guests.

cheers!

F Dinazarde Salih 

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Fathima-Dinazarde0 👋

Congratulations and a huge welcome to the Community Center! It's great to have you here with us. 

Feel free to start a conversation and ask any questions you may have!  😊

-----

Julieta204
Level 1
San Martín de los Andes, Argentina

Hola a todos!! Felices de ser super anfitriones nuevamente. Realmente trabajamos mucho para brindar una increibles e inolvidable estadía en nuestra cabaña. Muy contentos de ser parte de la comunidad Airbnb! 

Google Translation added by Community Manager:  Hello everyone!! Happy to be super hosts again. We really work hard to provide an incredible and unforgettable stay in our cabin. Very happy to be part of the Airbnb community!

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Julieta204 👋

Congratulations and a huge welcome to the Community Center! 🎉

Your hard work has paid off! Were there any particular wins or challenges that you wanted to share with us? 

It's so great to have you here with us.😍

-----

Jill1477
Level 1
Santa Monica, CA

thanks very much 

Sayed36
Level 1
Antioch, CA

I’m super excited! All the hard work paid off and proud to achieve this milestone in less than four months. I look forward to connecting with fellow hosts. 

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Sayed36 👋

What an achievement in 4 months! 🎉 How fantastic! Congratulations! 

What are you focusing on for the rest of the year? 😍

-----

Ayush63
Level 2
Jaipur, India

Never imagined this few months journey would expose us to such wonderful, open and loving guests. With every guest, our space transforms itself. Being a superhost means being able to share our space and love with super guests! Absolutely thrilled and overwhelmed. ♥️

We welcome you to Terracopper
A Safe #homestay to live fully, creatively and gracefully.🌸

Special thanks to Airbnb for giving us this platform

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Ayush63 👋

Congratulations on your incredible journey as a host!  It's a true testament to the welcoming environment you've created at Terracopper. 🎉

We're here to support you with your upcoming journey as a Superhost. Feel free to start a conversation and ask any questions you may have!  😊

-----

Hasliza0
Level 2
Shah Alam, Malaysia

Hello,

Thank you Lizzie,

Great news! Happy to become a Superhost again.

Also congrats to all Superhost!

Thank you!

IzzyStay

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Hasliza0 👋

Congratulations! 🎉

Is this your second time being a Superhost? 😍

-----