Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,782 Replies 5,782
Carla-Viviane0
Level 1
Canela, Brazil

I was very surprised when I read the e-mail! Thanks Airbnb for this award!!!!

Me intention is always getting better for my hosts! :0)

Tim710
Level 1
Edinburgh, United Kingdom

I am honoured to be admitted to your company, super hosts of the world!  When I started AirBnB, I had only one intention, which was to treat my guests as I would wish to be treated. Onward and upwards!

Marie991
Level 2
Mullingar, Ireland

Thank you, Airbnb its a total blessing to be awarded super host for the 4th time all we do is look after our guests as best we can. Chat when we think they want to and  give them space when they need it and make sure they have a comfortable stay. Thank you for all your support.

Dee-And-Jay0
Level 2
Norfolk, VA

I really enjoy being an Air host. Look forward to talking to other hosts!

Érica9
Level 2
Cabo Frio, Brazil

It is a pleasure for me to host and be recognized by guests. Congratulations to all SuperHosts!

I bought our vacation Rental company just short of 2 years ago, and became a Super Host within the first 4 months.  We pride ourselves on providing the best service possible and being as accomodating as we can.  I can't say enough about the suport that I have recived through Airbnb and this community! I feel so lucky and blessed to be apart of this amzing group!

Analive0
Level 1
Atenas, Costa Rica

I host people the way I wold like to be hosted,but  is intersting to meet people arown the world.

José313
Level 1
Lagos, Portugal

It has been an incredible journey ... 15 times in a row. Our effort has payed out and we thank to all our guests and friends... We will continue to help our guests turn each moment into a unforgettable experience and memory. We owe them that.. Congrats to all the Superhosts!! 

Carrie227
Level 1
Shushan, NY

Thank you Airbnb! I couldn’t have done it without the support of my co-host karen Barber. 

We made Superhost in our first quarter! Looking forward to keeping this status!

Marjorie111
Level 2
The Villages, FL

Thank you, Lizzie - we are so glad that others are finding our home a great place to stay.  Thank you for the  award!

Famiglia-Meucci0
Level 1
Florence, Italy

Thank you, we are so exited, it means that we have worked well, and we will continue to work like this

Lucho7
Level 1
Lima, Peru

Wow this is so great! I'm looking forward to renting a new place in California for Airbnb use. Any advice and comments about rental contracts, taxes involved, tenant experiences, etc. will be gratefully received. Thank you and have a great day!

Claudia1538
Level 1
Vancouver, Canada

I enjoy the feeling of my guest when they open the door and see my unit so beautiful. I love to host and I am so happy to look after each one of my guest. Thanks Airbnb!

Sharon719
Level 2
Orlando, FL

It was a great experience for me guests who came was very nice so I do the same 

Bernadette94
Level 3
Prévost, Canada

The response to this welcome  post is amazing. Because of your PASSION ,and, the degree of your participation here, I can see why everyone here is a SuperHosts.

My AirBnB is in Prevost, Montreal, Canada. I joined Airbnb one year ago after being disillusioned with regular rental tennants.
AirBnB has been a blessing. I have been blessed to host so many great guests and made so many great memories... This experience has been much more fulfilling and profitable. My only wish is that I had more Guests to share and enjoy our #Maison la Divine  🙂
My question is, how do you advertise your AirBnB to attract more guests? 

Thus far, my only pet peeve is about guests with pets. Cleaning up after guests with pats  is so much more challenging. Removing ALL traces of hairs, furs and animal smell, in order to accomodate guests allergic to animals, is a real concern. 
How do you handle this concern ?  Do you charge extra for cleaning? If so, do you charge the same fee regardless of the size and the number of pets...?

It's a real honor to be a part of this super group... ❤️
#BC

PS:  I've noticed that there are "levels" to being a Super Host, What does this mean... What qualifies someone to be a level one..., or two ..., or three... etc.?