Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,785 Replies 5,785

Thank you very much Airbnb for the opportunity you give us do what we realy love.. to accommodate people and show them the beautys of our countrys.

Kim1022
Level 1
Cape Dauphin, Canada

Thank you, We will continue working hard to make our guests's experience even better !

Kira32
Level 10
Canary Islands, Spain

Hiphip hurray🏆

Merve10
Level 2
İstanbul, Turkey

Aww, my Cancer rising shows! I hope I can maintain my superhost status and keep being a cool host lol. I want to thank Airbnb and all of my guests in front of you guys. 

Geraldo32
Level 1
Belo Horizonte, Brazil

It has been such a great experience for me to be a host at Airbnb and it's given me the chance to meet great people. Thank you Airbnb for this award!

Ethan98
Level 1
Sacramento, CA

Excited to remain a Superhost.  Congrats all!

Bishnu-Homestay0
Level 3
Pokhara, Nepal

Thank you so much Airbnb for the Award. It encourages us to improve our quality service in hospitality sector. We are so happytonwork with the community. Nepal is far from Europe and America but it js very rich in natural beauty and Artitecture and culture if different ethnic group. We warmly welcome in Nepal  a country of Mt.Everest.

Thanks

Bishnu

Bishnu-Homestay0
Level 3
Pokhara, Nepal

Thank you so much Airbnb for the Award. It encourages us to improve our quality service in hospitality sector. We are so happytonwork with the community. Nepal is far from Europe and America but it is very rich in natural beauty and Artitecture and culture if different ethnic group. We warmly welcome in Nepal  a country of Mt.Everest.
Thanks
Bishnu

Kevin1238
Level 1
Bangkok, Thailand

Hello ^^

So happy to have achieved this recognition on Air b n b Superhost 

Thank you 

Thank you so much for this award! We will do our best to keep deserving our guests trust and provide them with the best stay ever in Madeira Island!!!

Lea150
Level 1
Apache Junction, AZ

Thank you Airbnb!  

So lovely that My hosting has been recognised.Brings me great joy that my sharing has been so positive with my quests from across the Miles.Thank you.! I will continue to offer a pleasant and memorable stay for all at High Place Cottage.

Cassie87
Level 2
Haiku-Pauwela, HI

I am so happy to be here. I love this work and I love sharing my island home with good people. It is a lot  of  dedication and work but I couldn't be happier with people's responses. 

Bonnie10
Level 2
Greensboro, NC

Pleased that prospective guests can search for  Superhost sites.  My Airbnb hosting experience has been very rewarding.  Bonnie