Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,782 Replies 5,782
Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager
Galashiels, United Kingdom

Hi @Harriet153 

That's a wonderful idea! 

Your reply here might get a bit lost in all the other replies, so I wanted to suggest that you start a new topic here to see if any other UK hosts have done something similar, and if they have any other ideas.

Congratulations on your Superhost status!  

Jenny

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Harriet153
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Thanks for the encourgement Jenny. Seems an important one to me in these days of madness in UK

Ruby167
Level 3
Cartagena, Colombia

I have no reservations for this month - October, when I usually have 50% of the month booked before the month starts

Me too:( What is up???

Same here. I’m in Wilmington, NC and I’ve noticed the reservation this summer / Fall have slowed down.  Keeping my fingers crossed travel to our area picks up next season.  

David9385
Level 2
Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia

I think we all are facing the same iasues, perhaps some price adjustment may help. I experienced that in the beginning but I made some adjustments then the take up rate hit well over 85%. You can try the dynamic pricing but more importantly is to benchmarking against the average price or provide extra services. 

Emilia386
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Hi everyone,

I am just wondering what the level mean? Sorry I am too new to the super host thing but I like it. 🤩

@Emilia386   The levels here have nothing to do with Superhost, or anything to do with hosting. They are only a reflection of a user's (host or guest) activity on this forum. How often you post, how many thumbs up your posts get. Everyone starts at level 1 and it only goes to level 10.

It's just a social media thing, such as "likes" on other social media. Those levels don't show up on your hosting account- it's completely unrelated.

Hi Sarah,

thank you for the explanation, it is the first time I joined this forum and I wasn’t sure. I was excited for a minute thinking that there are levels to go up on the SuperHost thing and my competitive side got really happy 😂. I am still happy to be a SuperHost though 🥰

Me too. Maybe it’s how many times you’ve gotten it? 

@Nicole2347  I just noticed that what Sarah replied above is true. It has to do with the number of posts on this social media site for hosts because as soon as I replied to her I went to level 2 😃

Sariya0
Level 5
Mumbai, India

Thank You @Airbnb , @Lizzie 

Greetings from India!

Thank You for your confidence and appreciation of our efforts, and for bringing all the lovely guests to our doorsteps.

TUNGI-1.jpgPleasure!

Wishing guests many more wonderful stays with @Airbnb and with us at Pune & Nashik, India 🙂 

Beautiful beautiful country!! Congratulations!!👏

Thank You @David7870 🙂

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Great photo @Sariya0 and congratulations on your Superhost status!