Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,782 Replies 5,782

Thank You @Nick 🙂

Nalini14
Level 3
Reading, United Kingdom

Screenshot 2021-10-04 at 19.35.46.png Thank you!

Screenshot 2021-10-04 at 19.35.46.png

Airbnb beside IKEA Reading~London
Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hiya @Nalini14 ,

Well done on achieving Superhost! 

On a side note, I was wondering if you received a small gift from my team a few weeks back?

Thanks,

Stephanie

-----

Nalini14
Level 3
Reading, United Kingdom

Hi @Stephanie and thank you for thinking of us - not yet but would love to!

So grateful to the whole Airbnb team for their hard work, support and wonderful concept.

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hmm @Nalini14 , I'll do some digging! And you're far too kind, it's because of incredible Hosts like you that we can continue to be the best we can be!

Thanks

-----

Nalini14
Level 3
Reading, United Kingdom

Ok thank you so much @Stephanie 

Доброго дня друзі !!! Я з України!!! Читаючи ваші пости я бачу у вас все добре. Раніше і в нас все було добре поки до нас не вторглася країна терорист це Росія яка 24  лютого ранком коли всі сплять зробила підлий повномаштабний наступ на незалежну Україну!!! Почали нашу країну бомбити крилатими ракетами, фосфорними  та касетними бомбами і так далі важко про це мені писати. Але за вчинки рашистів які роблять російські солдати на нашій землі, гвалтують українських жінок, дітей та мужчин, знущання спалення міст та грабування які навіть крадуть від нас унітази? мають бути покарані!!!  Я знаю, що мій пост не відноситься до цієї групи , але я не можу про це мовчати. Україна переможе тому , що ми нація Героїв!!! Ми незламні і будемо захищати нашу Україну. Слава Україні!! Героям Слава!!! Смерть ворогам!!! Дякую Airbnb за все за чудовий форум завдяки якому ми можемо так добре спілкуватись. Ще раз дякую...

@Маряна0 says

Good day friends!!! I'm from Ukraine!!! Reading your posts, I see that you are doing well. Previously, everything was fine with us until we were invaded by a terrorist country, Russia, which launched a vile full-scale attack on independent Ukraine on the morning of February 24, when everyone was asleep!!! They started bombing our country with cruise missiles, phosphorous and cluster bombs, and so on. It's hard for me to write about it. But for the racist acts that Russian soldiers do on our land, raping Ukrainian women, children and men, mocking burning cities and looting, even stealing toilets from us? should be punished!!! I know my post doesn't belong in this group, but I can't keep quiet about it. Ukraine will win because we are a nation of Heroes!!! We are unbreakable and will defend our Ukraine. Glory to Ukraine!! Glory to heroes!!! Death to enemies!!! Thank you Airbnb for everything for a great forum that allows us to communicate so well. Thank you again...

Based on the above it is a good time to remind people that they can spend their Superhost bonus on bookings in Ukraine. I am sure any support will be welcome.

Дякуємо за порозуміння та підтримку. Дякую...

Hello Mike and Jane: I pray everyday for the end of this outrageous action Russia took against your County. Glory to Ukraine!!! 

Sheila, Superhost from Washington State.

Я з України і зарас знаходждусь на своїй рідній землі. Що зарас переживає Україна ніхочу нікому ніколи відчути  країні світу. Це не люди в них немає серця , любві  Росія це країна терорист!!! Яку потрібно ізолювати від світу. Нашій Україні вона принесла та приносить багато горя  та страждань. Від їхніх снарядів пуль жодня померають мирне населення яке в нічому не винні Смерть ворогам!!! Слава Україні!!!

Дякуємо ...Слава Україні!!!

Suraj2
Level 3
Penha de França, India

Very happy to be a superhit for 7 quarters in a row 😇

I'm at 9, keep going!

do i hear ten..a so we roll at mango ridge..